ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1225 of 4820
« First < 22572511251175121512211222122312241225 122612271228122912351275132517252225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:39 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Jackasses....out.
Missed your shot.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:18 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Yep!

But..but..but..I thought all the Mule Toolers were here to "talk football."

Translation: Members of an entitled fan base only do so IF they're on top. When the tables turn, they run and hide. (and go to Barcelona) ..:-)
I had to come here because there were no kfc fans showing their faces over at the mane. Even in the 1st year that you could win the division back to back no one is over their talking chefs.

Good luck getting past Pitt and Pats in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:21 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I had to come here because there were no kfc fans showing their faces over at the mane. Even in the 1st year that you could win the division back to back no one is over their talking chefs.

Most of us learned a long time ago that the 'Mane' is an echo chamber shithole, and isnt worthy of our time... if we dont kiss your sorry asses its an instaban

Hows that Brock Osweiler thing working out, anyway?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:39 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

Whoa! Never saw Derrick Thomas get manhandled like that.......Oh, that's right.....John Elway STILL has "Derrick Thomas" Nightmares....
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:40 PM 11-09-2017

I tried to be a member there, your jackass owner won't let me "because my name is offensive" surely not because they don't want Chiefs fans over there. Hard to talk football with KC fans there when we get banned for no reason.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:43 PM 11-09-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I tried to be a member there, your jackass owner won't let me "because my name is offensive" surely not because they don't want Chiefs fans over there. Hard to talk football with KC fans there when we get banned for no reason.
Truth. They drop the ban hammer on anyone who doesn't suck donkey dick. If CP were moderated like that shit hole, there would be no donkey fans here
[Reply]
New World Order 06:40 PM 11-09-2017
The only reason I haven't been banned is because Taco knows I'm pro-Trump
[Reply]
BossChief 09:48 PM 11-09-2017

They ban Chiefs fans over there for rooting for the Chiefs. Anybody that doesn’t blow Elway all day gets banned. That site was a shell of its former self (which never was all that good anyway) and was nothing more than a complete circle jerk when they banned me for nothing more than rival fan banter.

98% of the posters there are trash and I said as much while I was there.

And the mods are straight up cowards. Go ahead and link up my last 20 posts from that site to show nothing was ban worthy at all.

The pussies on that site just couldn’t handle the truth I was spitting.

It all play d out exactly as I said.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 12:02 AM 11-10-2017

Way to show class in the face of impending collapse..

Pat yourself on the back as frequently as you can for your recent sb win, but trust me, your downward spiral is just beginning...

Good luck with life...
[Reply]
BossChief 12:25 AM 11-10-2017
The mane is lucky I’m not still there with my stance on Mahomes.

They’d never get the keys back for that shithole.

Those Bitches KNOW KC has the next Elway...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:32 AM 11-10-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The mane is lucky I’m not still there with my stance on Mahomes.

They’d never get the keys back for that shithole.

Those Bitches KNOW KC has the next Elway...
There's absolutely nothing that shows Mahomes is that... nothing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:42 AM 11-10-2017

They are all banned from the Minge, dumbass. Why would anyone post on an opponent's board anyway? Creepy.
[Reply]
TEX 08:33 AM 11-10-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Missed your shot.
Yes he did, but you were too much of a WUSS to take me up on mine...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:42 AM 11-10-2017

:-) You came here for no other reason than to agitate. And, once here, you proceeded to prove that you're the biggest fool on the board. (and that's saying a lot). A funny thing happened though, as predicted by most here, your team started SUCKING THAT ASS, and you were too blind out of entitlement, to see it coming. So, we are now, where we are.

I think it's weird to have such a huge presence on a rival fan's board, but for those here who ventured to the Mange, most were banned, because that place is filled with entitled "true fans", such as yourself, who can only dish it out but cant take it.

Thank you for the playoff well wishes... Good luck even spelling PLAYOFFS the next few years.
Now :-) and take your place as a true fan of a team that is eating everyone's ass at the bottom of the division. Fool. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:56 AM 11-10-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yes he did, but you were too much of a WUSS to take me up on mine...:-)
Whatever... .500 is such a nothing bet.
[Reply]
Page 1225 of 4820
« First < 22572511251175121512211222122312241225 122612271228122912351275132517252225 > Last »
Up