ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1220 of 4819
« First < 22072011201170121012161217121812191220 122112221223122412301270132017202220 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 07:49 PM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Have you seen his contract? Who is going to trade for him when he has a $20Mil cap hit when they can wait for him to get cut and then negotiate a deal to fit their cap better? Cousins will be out there as could Brees. At a $3.6Mil dead cap hit you guys can eat that and move on to a guy with a big arm who isn't afraid to throw down field and would have hit Hill the time he beat Harris, I think in the 3rd Quarter, you know the throw alice missed on. Then there was the Sack fumble. Broncos D is great but alice missed a lot of great chances. 5 turnovers, of the 3 INT's he only got 3 points out of them. Not good.
Um...Broncos. Not good.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:50 PM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Alex Smith on an open market is going to fetch more than what he's due in 2018. That's a dumb wall of text.
I hope you are correct.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:54 PM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I hope you are correct.
The Redskins are going to massively overpay for Cousins at the last moment, drying the market up completely. The Saints are on the track of winning the NFC South, so no chance of them letting Brees go.

Alex Smith would be the only winner to sign with many suitors. Teams would stupidly pay high for his services.

The Chiefs aren't that stupid and will get sufficient trade compensation out of him.

Donk poster is stupid.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:07 PM 11-04-2017
The Redskins are going to massively overpay for Cousins at the last moment, drying the market up completely. The Saints are on the track of winning the NFC South, so no chance of them letting Brees go.

Alex Smith would be the only winner to sign with many suitors. Teams would stupidly pay high for his services.

The Chiefs aren't that stupid and will get sufficient trade compensation out of him.

Donk poster is stupid.
Donk poster is deluded and unfamiliar with market acquisition of QB talent in the face of monopoly loss. In other words, Horseass will have to actually compete against other entities this time around.
No freebies.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:13 PM 11-04-2017
Donk poster is deluded and unfamiliar with market acquisition of QB talent in the face of monopoly loss. In other words, Horseass will have to actually compete against other entities this time around.
No freebies.
Yep, I think Jacksonville is going to back up the Brinks truck to try and get Smith. They are real close, just need a QB and they'll be playoff contenders.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:36 PM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Yep, I think Jacksonville is going to back up the Brinks truck to try and get Smith. They are real close, just need a QB and they'll be playoff contenders.
If a team has the rare opportunity to land a QB that makes them a perennial post season contender...they jump on it.

Jacksonville has been a footnote...much like KC was before Smith.

They are going to come after him hard...if Smith keeps up this pace, we're talking a 1st round pick....or multiple lower picks.

CP vastly undervalues what Alex's value is on the open market....he would have the Donks in first place this year.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:38 PM 11-04-2017
Blackop, what's the outlook this season for Brocklesberger?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:06 AM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Blackop, what's the outlook this season for Brocklesberger?
There is no fixing the Donkos...their O-line is horrid. Semenboy got destroyed like any young QB would have...they really hung that dude out to dry. Manning masked that shit like like champ. Brock is just a different number...BUT he did work with McCoy. He might look slightly better for a few weeks until teams have tape on his tendencies and how they intend to use him. ALL their QB's are junk and damaged goods.

Actually, Manning masked Horseface..if Donk fans are being honest with themselves.

He has left the cupboard bare...their only playmakers are essentially the same as when Papa sell-out was still working the HGH.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:35 AM 11-05-2017
It all comes down to money. Plus who wouldn't want to play for a SB winner?
Matt Millen is a Super Bowl winner, you dumbfuck.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:28 AM 11-05-2017
"Come play with my slapdick D and ONE receiving threat"

-Horseass
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:46 AM 11-05-2017
"Come play with my slapdick D and ONE receiving threat"

-Horseass
Slapdick aging D and aging WRs.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:40 AM 11-05-2017
Have you seen his contract? Who is going to trade for him when he has a $20Mil cap hit when they can wait for him to get cut and then negotiate a deal to fit their cap better? Cousins will be out there as could Brees. At a $3.6Mil dead cap hit you guys can eat that and move on to a guy with a big arm who isn't afraid to throw down field and would have hit Hill the time he beat Harris, I think in the 3rd Quarter, you know the throw alice missed on. Then there was the Sack fumble. Broncos D is great but alice missed a lot of great chances. 5 turnovers, of the 3 INT's he only got 3 points out of them. Not good.
You are truly a braindead pile of shit. What you apparently don't realize about Smith's one year left on his contract is that a team trading for him can and will negotiate a contract extension with him. That's a no brainier. I remember when Trent Green got traded to Miami. They negotiated an extension with him while the teams were working out the trade. We got a tth round pick, and Miami got Trent Green and a new contract.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:33 AM 11-05-2017
You mule toolers ready for 3-5???
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:38 AM 11-05-2017
Alex Smith on an open market is going to fetch more than what he's due in 2018. That's a dumb wall of text.
He is worth around $17 Mill a year unless he makes it to the SB this year. Plus teams would have to rework his deal anyway so why trade for a huge cap hit when you can sign him to a creative contract that is backloaded and saves you money upfront?
[Reply]
BossChief 11:38 AM 11-05-2017
If he can play like he has most of this year, 20 million would be a bargain for a team like

Denver
Jacksonville
Arizona
Minnesota
Pittsburgh (if Rothlisberger retires)
Cleveland

Probably 3 or 4 more teams could use him, as well.
[Reply]
Page 1220 of 4819
« First < 22072011201170121012161217121812191220 122112221223122412301270132017202220 > Last »
Up