ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1172 of 4820
« First < 17267210721122116211681169117011711172 117311741175117611821222127216722172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:07 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Cowboys aren't a 13-3 team this year. Oakland isn't a 12-4 team this year.

Washington just smashed Oakland.

Stop sniffing markers.
So at this point they are one game off. ONE. Oak and Dullass are 2-2 at this point.

Big deal.

Strength of schedule is computed off last years performance. I know you don't want to admit it. It must be hard to always have to look up and see the Bronco's ahead of you.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:08 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
So at this point they are one game off. ONE. Oak and Dullass are 2-2 at this point.

Big deal.

Strength of schedule is computed off last years performance. I know you don't want to admit it. It must be hard to always have to look up and see the Bronco's ahead of you.
Who's in first?
[Reply]
RunKC 02:08 PM 10-05-2017
Only reason Denver's schedule was harder than KC's was because KC ended with a better record than Denver.

Denver is playing the soft part of their schedule while KC is playing the hard part of theirs. After the bye, the Chiefs play the Giants, Chargers, Jets, Bills and Dolphins with 3 straight at home and 2/3 divisional games at home.

If KC ends up 7-2 going into their bye, I feel great about their chances of winning the division.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:11 PM 10-05-2017
Who's in first?
Now you have an argument that has merit.

Focus on that and not excuses like "Pile High Air" or cheating or who hung on to win late games. I know it is hard because the chefs aren't always in 1st place but you are better than cheap excuses.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:15 PM 10-05-2017
What does that prove? NFL is an ANY GIVEN SUNDAY league. You guys should know that.
In other words, he knows he will lose that bet, so he is trying to bullshit his way out of it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:15 PM 10-05-2017
Now you have an argument that has merit.

Focus on that and not excuses like "Pile High Air" or cheating or who hung on to win late games. I know it is hard because the chefs aren't always in 1st place but you are better than cheap excuses.
Apparently you aren't. You've been full of cheap excuses.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:17 PM 10-05-2017
Who's in first?

[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:20 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Only reason Denver's schedule was harder than KC's was because KC ended with a better record than Denver.

Denver is playing the soft part of their schedule while KC is playing the hard part of theirs. After the bye, the Chiefs play the Giants, Chargers, Jets, Bills and Dolphins with 3 straight at home and 2/3 divisional games at home.

If KC ends up 7-2 going into their bye, I feel great about their chances of winning the division.
You guys are insane. Like I said the strength of schedules are computed on last years records. Every team has strong and weak sections of the schedule.

I agree if kc gets through that stretch at 7-2 they will probably win the division.

I am happy with a WC slot this year, considering we are breaking in a 1st time HC and DC and still have the worst LG and RT in the NFL and a 2nd year starting QB.

One game back at 3-1 is better than I thought we would be at the bye. I like being an underdog. It is too stressful being perfect deep into every season.

Good luck vs Houston, a mobile QB who can throw is going to be tough for you guys to beat. Plus Houston has the best D you guys have faced this year.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:22 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Cmon Donk fans. One of you needs to bet me. Philly and Washington. You guys win both of those like KC did, and you win the bet. Dead simple.
What does that mean? Denver needs to be tied with PHI going into the 4th and win by 7, followed by followed by last minute heroics to break a tie and win by 9 against WAS?

We will see... Denver plays @ both PHI and WAS. I like their chances.

PHI has beaten WAS, NYG and LAC (combined 2-8).
WAS has beaten LAR and OAK (combined 5-3).

It's been a month... SOS isn't really defined yet.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:23 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
In other words, he knows he will lose that bet, so he is trying to bullshit his way out of it.
Why would I bet about 2 non-conf games that you guys already won?

Makes zero sense and proves nothing.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:29 PM 10-05-2017
DEN is 3-1, defeating teams with a combined 4-8 record. Losing to the 3-1 Bills. Combined 7-9 record.

KC has defeated teams with 2-2, 3-1, 0-4, 2-2 records, combined 7-9.

The Patriots win was huge, then they followed it up with 'nearly' 3 straight home losses. So, maybe it wasn't as impressive. Dunno.

Let's agree that based on last year, KC is a little better than Denver... 4-0 vs 3-1 ain't all that suprising. Long season.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:32 PM 10-05-2017
You guys are insane. Like I said the strength of schedules are computed on last years records. Every team has strong and weak sections of the schedule.

I agree if kc gets through that stretch at 7-2 they will probably win the division.

I am happy with a WC slot this year, considering we are breaking in a 1st time HC and DC and still have the worst LG and RT in the NFL and a 2nd year starting QB.

One game back at 3-1 is better than I thought we would be at the bye. I like being an underdog. It is too stressful being perfect deep into every season.

Good luck vs Houston, a mobile QB who can throw is going to be tough for you guys to beat. Plus Houston has the best D you guys have faced this year.
I agree that you should be happy with a wild card slot for the Donks, but that's probably not going to happen. They will be lucky to break .500
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:34 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I agree that you should be happy with a wild card slot for the Donks, but that's probably not going to happen. They will be lucky to break .500
Who knows... the season is 4 weeks old and the one team with a winning record that KC beat was @ Arrowhead and it was tied going into the 4th. Let's not act like KC has been a world beater.

As I mentioned in an earlier post - both teams have played teams that have combined for 7 wins and 9 losses.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:37 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Who knows... the season is 4 weeks old and the one team with a winning record that KC beat was @ Arrowhead and it was tied going into the 4th. Let's not act like KC has been a world beater.

As I mentioned in an earlier post - both teams have played teams that have combined for 7 wins and 9 losses.
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:38 PM 10-05-2017
KC actually has the most ideal schedule to me... for all the bitching about Denver from you guys, it's funny you don't even realize what you have this year.

A perfectly blanced away/home rotation until the bye and then 3 straight at home through December until you end @ Denver. That's perfect with the late bye.
[Reply]
Page 1172 of 4820
« First < 17267210721122116211681169117011711172 117311741175117611821222127216722172 > Last »
Up