ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Easy 6 Mock Draft 2018
Easy 6 05:43 PM 03-09-2018
Drafting need with no imagined packaged picks scenarios, everything is straight up

2 - DT Tim Settle: thickset powerhouse at 6'2 330, can push double teams back and also displays a knack for getting after the pass as well, very nimble for his size and has a nice swim move... he is the roadgrading manster this defense has been lacking

3 - CB Tarvaris McFadden: strictly a press man player which fits us to a T, solid size at 6'1 200, can flip his hips and run step for step with speed, knows how to high point the ball, is a solid boundary player

3 - SS Kyzir White: big physical wood layer at 6'2 215 will allow Berry to lose some weight and move to FS, easing the burden on his body, White is aggressive and violent vs the run and has the speed to stay with most tight ends, closes fast on the blitz

6 - OLB Kylie Fitts: would walk in as a grown man at 6'4 260, long arms and uses hands well to disrupt blockers, excellent motor will get second effort sacks, effectively sets the edge vs the run

7 - DT Kendrick Norton: has the power to win in a phone booth, can get upfield and knows how to work angles, has good get off at the snap, good swim move and is very agile at 6'2 315

7 - CB Michael Joseph: solid developmental prospect with the speed, fluidity, and size at 6'1 185 to play press man, solid ball skills and is a very willing tackler
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 05:58 PM 03-09-2018
Not sure who many of those players are, but I loved that you addressed so many of Chiefs needs. If 2 or 3 to hit as starters, it would really change our team and we would be serious playoff contenders.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:21 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Not sure who many of those players are, but I loved that you addressed so many of Chiefs needs. If 2 or 3 to hit as starters, it would really change our team and we would be serious playoff contenders.
The two top guys for me are Settle and White, cover the front and back ends

Tons of people here want Settle, and he is surely a load who might just be there for us in the 2nd... so they got him!

And the reports on White suggest a real bruiser with great size, his presence would let Berry lose 10 pounds, move to FS, and not have to take on linemen in the box
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The two top guys for me are Settle and White, cover the front and back ends
I like your initial 3 picks but the Chiefs have two 4th rounders this year, theirs and the Rams.

What are you doing there?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:38 PM 03-09-2018
I love the Settle pick, and White would be a solid pick with our last day 2 pick.

But I’m not touching McFadden on day 2 after that 4.67 40. Maybe in the 4th if they think he can play safety too (if he doesn’t work out at corner).
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:43 PM 03-09-2018
This would be an awesome draft IMO and you didn’t even include the two 4ths that they have.

This scenario is why I think it makes sense for us to go WR in FA. We need a guard and backup QB somewhere too, however.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:43 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I like your initial 3 picks but the Chiefs have two 4th rounders this year, theirs and the Rams.

What are you doing there?
HEY GET OFF BACK MAN!

To be honest, I wasnt sure exactly what we had, its such an odd mix of compensatory picks 'will Foles bring a 3rd or just a 5th' and 'what do we get for Marcus Cooper' etc, this year

I bet you know for sure, but I'm not as up on all of those ever changing intricacies... heh, since I ****ed up here you should pick our two 4ths

C'mon do it, complete this mock...
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:48 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I love the Settle pick, and White would be a solid pick with our last day 2 pick.

But I’m not touching McFadden on day 2 after that 4.67 40. Maybe in the 4th if they think he can play safety too (if he doesn’t work out at corner).
Ewww, that 40 is the stank... didnt know about that

What I've been reading mostly said he could turn and run with speed, if they're wrong that pick is no bueno

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This would be an awesome draft IMO and you didn’t even include the two 4ths that they have.

This scenario is why I think it makes sense for us to go WR in FA. We need a guard and backup QB somewhere too, however.
WR, LG, and backup QB should all be free agents IMO... proven experience is preferred there
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:52 PM 03-09-2018
Thought about taking a project LT, but I really liked Cam Erving vs the Broncos week 17... he looked like a fit IMO
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:06 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
HEY GET OFF BACK MAN!

To be honest, I wasnt sure exactly what we had, its such an odd mix of compensatory picks 'will Foles bring a 3rd or just a 5th' and 'what do we get for Marcus Cooper' etc, this year

I bet you know for sure, but I'm not as up on all of those ever changing intricacies... heh, since I ****ed up here you should pick our two 4ths

C'mon do it, complete this mock...
Hey bud, I appreciate the opportunity but tonight, I had to make one of the toughest decisions of my life, which was to put my 14 and half year old yellow lab to sleep. She'd been falling in her pee and poo for the last 6 weeks and her health was rapidly declining.

She was surrounded by my wife and two young daughters and went very peacefully but she was literally my best friend since 2003, as we were together 24/7 for all these years.

I'll probably take a break from CP for a few days just to gather my thoughts.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:09 PM 03-09-2018
Hey bud, I appreciate the opportunity but tonight, I had to make one of the toughest decisions of my life, which was to put my 14 and half year old yellow lab to sleep. She'd been falling in her pee and poo for the last 6 weeks and her health was rapidly declining.

She was surrounded by my wife and two young daughters and went very peacefully but she was literally my best friend since 2003, as we were together 24/7 for all these years.

That sucks Dane. My last dog was my best bud from the time i was a toddler and died when i was 19. I feel for you man.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:10 AM 03-10-2018
I'd take McFadden in the 4th round if his bad 40 dropped him there, maybe even second pick in the third. He was touted as a high pick, you have to trust the tape over the 40 time surely? The bad 40 is just a chance to get him at a lower slot than he probably deserves.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:01 AM 03-10-2018

Sorry to hear that dude, nearly 15 is a very full life for most dogs and I'm sure she lived a quality existence with you
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:16 AM 03-10-2018
Does Settle look that great on tape? Because his combine numbers were some of the worst ever. I know the underwear olympics can't tell you for certain if a guy can play football, but his numbers were historically bad.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:36 AM 03-10-2018

Condolences on your loss. Pets are like members of the family.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up