http://www.nfl.com/network/combine

https://youtu.be/KpLWXGsbZfo

https://youtu.be/sVTPY9HeF84

https://youtu.be/3yjCHBMysBk
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:01 PM 03-03-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Okay than.

At any rate, this Defense has been absolutely skull****ed by the runs inside over the last 2 years and they need to get some guys that can wall off the los

Now with that said, I don't dislike Mo Hurst. I just don't think that's what we need right now.
That’s why I want Tim Settle. He’d help that.
[Reply]
O.city 06:48 PM 03-03-2018
They’ve gotta get strong and fast in the front 7
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:56 PM 03-03-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
That’s why I want Tim Settle. He’d help that.
I'm with you there, but he probably goes before we pick.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:09 PM 03-03-2018
I'm with you there, but he probably goes before we pick.
Veach has shown if he likes a player he'll do what's necessary to get him.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:15 PM 03-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Veach has shown if he likes a player he'll do what's necessary to get him.
Eh. I can't see them aggressively moving up with the depth chart needing major work.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:26 PM 03-03-2018
42 reps on the bench for Harrison Phillips.

Forty two. Holy shit
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:12 PM 03-03-2018
Shaquem Griffin used a prosthetic hand and did 20 reps on the bench press.

Some team is going to get an extremely passionate football player.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:17 PM 03-03-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
42 reps on the bench for Harrison Phillips.

Forty two. Holy shit
My goodness. That is some strength!
[Reply]
kccrow 10:09 PM 03-03-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Well you’re certainly in the minority there.
Maybe so, but decent guards stall him 1v1 consistently. I watched this kid pretty much every week man. I live here. Watch Penn State. Watch Ohio State. Watch Minnesota. Watch him over Wisconsin's RG. He's going to see that and better in the pros, and he got absolutely dominated. He's got some quickness off the snap (albeit half of that is lining up off-sides 90% of the time), but either way he's got a good burst and he has a good recovery burst. Other than that, he has a long ways to go in the strength department. Unless he gets into a 1-gap 4-3 scheme, I think he's going to be a colossal bust or at best take 3 years to develop. Even in a 1-gap scheme, I think teams are going to see hurdles for him to overcome. He just can't anchor. A team might be better off seeing if he can play LDE in an even front. I never had him in round 1 and certainly wouldn't consider it now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:18 AM 03-04-2018
Chiefs have formally interviewed these players at the combine per Terez.

Linemen who have confirmed formal interviews with the Chiefs include: defensive end Jalyn Holmes of Ohio State, defensive end Duke Ejiofor of Wake Forest, defensive tackle Nathan Shepherd of Fort Hays State and defensive end Davin Bellamy of Georgia.

Linebackers who have confirmed formal interviews with the Chiefs include: inside linebacker Chris Covington of Indiana, outside linebacker Jeff Holland of Auburn and inside linebacker Dorian O’Daniel of Clemson.

In addition, outside linebacker James Hearns of Louisville and inside linebacker Joel Iyiegbuniwe of Western Kentucky each said they believed they would meet with the Chiefs formally this weekend.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:39 AM 03-04-2018
Eh. I can't see them aggressively moving up with the depth chart needing major work.
The starting lineup does too, Chris Jones is the only DL that's a true 1st stringer and he possesses elite potential.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:22 AM 03-04-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Chiefs have formally these players at the combine per Terez.

Linemen who have confirmed formal interviews with the Chiefs include: defensive end Jalyn Holmes of Ohio State, defensive end Duke Ejiofor of Wake Forest, defensive tackle Nathan Shepherd of Fort Hays State and defensive end Davin Bellamy of Georgia.

Linebackers who have confirmed formal interviews with the Chiefs include: inside linebacker Chris Covington of Indiana, outside linebacker Jeff Holland of Auburn and inside linebacker Dorian O’Daniel of Clemson.

In addition, outside linebacker James Hearns of Louisville and inside linebacker Joel Iyiegbuniwe of Western Kentucky each said they believed they would meet with the Chiefs formally this weekend.
Doesn't really give any indication as to what the Chiefs want, but I'm starting to hope they plug LB via FA and look at the D Line and secondary with their top picks.

I still somehow hope they turn that 2019 second into a 2018 second.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:57 AM 03-04-2018
Man Shaq Griffin is such a beast and inspiration.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:58 AM 03-04-2018
Today’s the DL/LB’s.

Chiefs will take one of these guys guaranteed.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:01 AM 03-04-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Man Shaq Griffin is such a beast and inspiration.

He will be on full display today.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up