57. Titans: EDGE Marcus Davenport, UTSA

58. Falcons: TE Mike Gesicki, Penn State

59. Steelers: LB Lorenzo Carter, Georgia

60. 49ers (from Saints): RB Mark Walton, Miami

61. Vikings: OG Will Hernandez, UTEP

62. Jaguars: C Frank Ragnow, Arkansas

63. Patriots: OT Jamarco Jones, Ohio State

64. Browns (from Eagles): DL Taven Bryan, Florida
One minor thing here: Harrison Phillips is going in the first rd. Daniel Jeremiah already has him there based on what he’s heard.

CB seems to be the strong suit of this rd. Who else should we look at?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:36 AM 02-25-2018
A big issue however is the large amount of needs with the defense. The CB position does need upgraded, but we also need a NT, a WILB, depth or upgrade at ROLB, safety depth or upgrade at S.

Veach is going to have a major challenge filling all of these needs in logical succession.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:45 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
A big issue however is the large amount of needs with the defense. The CB position does need upgraded, but we also need a NT, a WILB, depth or upgrade at ROLB, safety depth or upgrade at S.

Veach is going to have a major challenge filling all of these needs in logical succession.
It would be so key to get the first this year. That’d allow KC to get two very impactful players on defense in the first 3 rounds.

Im dying for this trade compensation, so I can start thinking about even more prospects. KC will look vastly different on defense. I really want Tim Settle in round 2. A DL of say, Chris Jones, Tim Settle and Sheldon Richardson or Payne or Vea would be dynamic.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:53 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
It would be so key to get the first this year. That’d allow KC to get two very impactful players on defense in the first 3 rounds.

Im dying for this trade compensation, so I can start thinking about even more prospects. KC will look vastly different on defense. I really want Tim Settle in round 2. A DL of say, Chris Jones, Tim Settle and Sheldon Richardson or Payne or Vea would be dynamic.
I’m all for using the money to load up on the front 7 and draft Settle. Relieve some pressure for the secondary, get us in more 3rd-and-longs.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:56 AM 02-25-2018
I’m all for using the money to load up on the front 7 and draft Settle. Relieve some pressure for the secondary, get us in more 3rd-and-longs.
I sure wouldn’t hate an all-Va Tech draft in rounds 1-2. (Trading up for Edmunds and taking Settle)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:16 AM 02-25-2018
I sure wouldn’t hate an all-Va Tech draft in rounds 1-2. (Trading up for Edmunds and taking Settle)
I’m not sure if trading up will be viable or not. We really need to know the Peters trade return. If Veach can trade up into R1 and wants to for a particular player, I hope that he does. But at this juncture I don’t think we have the assets to do so without ruining the rest of the draft.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:39 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
I don't see how we're getting in the top 15 without holding a first round pick, so Edmunds woild be off the table.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:36 PM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't see how we're getting in the top 15 without holding a first round pick, so Edmunds woild be off the table.
It’s contingent upon that first round pick. It’s not possible without it.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:36 PM 02-25-2018
I’m not sure if trading up will be viable or not. We really need to know the Peters trade return. If Veach can trade up into R1 and wants to for a particular player, I hope that he does. But at this juncture I don’t think we have the assets to do so without ruining the rest of the draft.
It’s dependent on the first from the Rams obviously.
[Reply]
Coogs 01:26 PM 02-25-2018

I think it is a 2 year fix. If we don't get all of the parts filled this season, so be it. Have the championship defense in place in year two of Mahomes's at the helm!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:27 PM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
It’s contingent upon that first round pick. It’s not possible without it.
I'd be amazed if we got the 23rd pick.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:39 PM 02-25-2018
I’m starting to warm up to the idea of signing Trumaine Johnson. All depends on the price obviously. I think he’d solidify our CB as one of the better units in the league again.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:53 PM 02-25-2018
I would rather fill that hole with a FA.
Yea that’s definitely what I would prefer. I’m all in on a Fuller bros team up. But until we do I’m just adding those guys to the list.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:56 PM 02-25-2018
I'd be amazed if we got the 23rd pick.
Me too. Just wishful thinking
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:57 PM 02-25-2018
I’m starting to warm up to the idea of signing Trumaine Johnson. All depends on the price obviously. I think he’d solidify our CB as one of the better units in the league again.
Problem is you have to pay Fuller, Jones and Hill soon. Maybe you just front load the piss out of the deal?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:00 PM 02-25-2018
Problem is you have to pay Fuller, Jones and Hill soon. Maybe you just front load the piss out of the deal?
Just a week ago I had it in my head that we’d soon be paying $18M per year for Peters, so I don’t mind the money aspect. If they can front load it, then yes I would.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up