Dante84 10:40 PM 01-30-2018

[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:02 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agen...s-city-chiefs/
Spotrac is fucking wrong
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:31 AM 02-01-2018
The CHIEFS need to bring back Dontari Poe if the Falcons don't sign him. Special thanks to the REDSKINS for taking Alex Smith and giving the CHIEFS a quality player and pick as part of the deal. Hail to the Hog's!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:10 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
The CHIEFS need to bring back Dontari Poe if the Falcons don't sign him. Special thanks to the REDSKINS for taking Alex Smith and giving the CHIEFS a quality player and pick as part of the deal. Hail to the Hog's!
IMO, It's biggest need is a true NT and not a pushover. This would free up Chris Jones and Houston to make plays.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:25 AM 02-01-2018
Redskins give up a starting DB but don't they know that Alex Smith offense doesn't put up 20+ points a game? Their defense is going suck and they will be settling for field goals. Eagles Giants and Cowboys have to be happy about this trade.
[Reply]
Hoover 05:47 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Spotrac is fucking wrong
OK, great. But how the fuck do I know that?

LOL
[Reply]
O.city 10:37 AM 02-01-2018
If Poe's back weren't in trouble he'd probably still be here. But big guy with back probs is a big ?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:38 PM 02-01-2018

Let's. Fucking. Go.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:40 PM 02-01-2018
I'd be just fine with starting Peters and Fuller and then when we switch to the nickel.....move Fuller to the slot and start Nelson on the outside.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:42 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'd be just fine with starting Peters and Fuller and then when we switch to the nickel.....move Fuller to the slot and start Nelson on the outside.
That's the plan, per Rapoport. Well, I don't know about the Nelson part yet but he did say Fuller would start in base and move inside for nickel/dime.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:43 PM 02-01-2018
Also how about a collective LOL at KrantzDickum who originally said that the player to be named would be "some depth player".

Ha!
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:43 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That's the plan, per Rapoport. Well, I don't know about the Nelson part yet but he did say Fuller would start in base and move inside for nickel/dime.
No way that Revis stays then. Thank God.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:49 PM 02-01-2018
It's a huge deal to have a guy who can play the slot CB position as well as Fuller, which is arguably the 2nd toughest position to play in the NFL imo.

I think it's a huge reason why Denver gave New England so many fits a couple of years ago. Brady loves having that slot receiver there as his safety net, and Chris Harris was the checkmate to Edelman. Well, the Chiefs may have a very similar player now. And that goes for any team that likes to work through their slot guy.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:01 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
No way that Revis stays then. Thank God.
Nope. And I can't see us extending Nelson at all because now we will be looking to extend Peters and Fuller at CB long term. So with that in mind, a rookie should be on the radar for a 4-year replacement for Nelson.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:15 PM 02-01-2018
Peters, Fuller, Nelson, Mitchell. I like those 4 guys (Mitchell is a really solid slot corner). I’m good with moving on from Revis and finding one more depth player.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:21 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Peters, Fuller, Nelson, Mitchell. I like those 4 guys (Mitchell is a really solid slot corner). I’m good with moving on from Revis and finding one more depth player.
Yep.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up