ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 421
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:11 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Sherman, Albert Wilson, Fulton, KPL should all be resigned.

Wish list would be a couple of the following; Malcom Butler, Eric Ried, Demarcus Lawrence, Star Lotuleie
Agree with all UFA re-signs except Sherman.

Need Talib on a cheap contract, a DT to replace Logan, and a quality #2 TE.
[Reply]
fairladyZ 09:32 AM 01-12-2018
Talib is set to get 12mil this year, don't think he's going to take anything under 10mil. Which if we are going to pay that might as well go after butler since he's younger. Not to mention we have to pay peters in a few years.

If talib would take 6-7 a year then yes I think for sure you go after him but I don't think he will.
[Reply]
O.city 10:25 AM 01-12-2018
I wouldn’t be looking at a high paying corner unless you plan to let Peters walk.

Beef up the front 7 and grab a corner in the draft
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:32 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I wouldn’t be looking at a high paying corner unless you plan to let Peters walk.

Beef up the front 7 and grab a corner in the draft
Yeah, that's why I say that the Talib thing would need to be for the right price for me to feel good about it. I'd say he'd cost $9-10M a year though. That's a little rich probably.

We need to nail 4-5 mid-tier FAs.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:35 AM 01-12-2018
No room to sign anyone beyond veteran minimum deals unless Alex is gone.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:54 AM 01-12-2018
I know it's foolish to spend this much on two safeties but can you imagine our defensive backfield if we signed Earl Thomas to pair with Eric Berry?

Yeah yeah I know. It was only a stupid fantasy
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:55 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I know it's foolish to spend this much on two safeties but can you imagine our defensive backfield if we signed Earl Thomas to pair with Eric Berry?

With how much nickel and dime we play, might as well get someone back there who is actually just a bit useful.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:57 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah, that's why I say that the Talib thing would need to be for the right price for me to feel good about it. I'd say he'd cost $9-10M a year though. That's a little rich probably.

We need to nail 4-5 mid-tier FAs.
We need another 2013 offseason.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:16 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We need another 2013 offseason.
The Chiefs greatly benefited from having the #1 Waiver Priority for the first three weeks of the 2013 season.

Veach is behind the 8 Ball this offseason but I think he'll be able to add some talent.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:27 AM 01-12-2018

Probably more feasible than Talib or any big name corner, money wise. But... he wants to be a Cowboy.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:37 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Chiefs greatly benefited from having the #1 Waiver Priority for the first three weeks of the 2013 season.

Veach is behind the 8 Ball this offseason but I think he'll be able to add some talent.
I almost hope we can try to get a player for Alex if possible. If we can get a quality pass rusher or CB in a trade, I’m all for it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:41 AM 01-12-2018

While we're at it, lets grab Talib if he gets cut.

Berry/Thomas
Talib/Peters/Nelson.
[Reply]
fairladyZ 11:42 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Berry/Thomas
Talib/Peters/Nelson.
with the right cuts, trade alex, and restructure a guy I think this would be doable. atleast money wise. And it would be the dream squad. that back end would be a nightmare to throw against.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:44 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Berry/Thomas
Talib/Peters/Nelson.
Need some guys to collapse the pocket. All the secondary in the world wont help if guys cant get after the quarterback within 5 seconds.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:45 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
with the right cuts, trade alex, and restructure a guy I think this would be doable. atleast money wise. And it would be the dream squad. that back end would be a nightmare to throw against.
If they go that route then i'd dedicate draft resources to shoring up the pass rush. Receiver will have to wait yet another season.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 421
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up