ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 421
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
Mecca 03:24 PM 01-12-2018
If the Chiefs had #15 that pick would probably be a CB as they're going to give Dee Ford another year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:25 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
6'1, 225 last I saw. A tad undersized, but the way he was making plays in both CFB playoff games leads me to believe it won't really matter.
They never used Ragland on third downs very often, so I suppose we might need a 3-down ILB. Wouldn't complain.

Some of the best defenses get built on dominant ILB duos.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:28 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They never used Ragland on third downs very often, so I suppose we might need a 3-down ILB. Wouldn't complain.

Some of the best defenses get built on dominant ILB duos.
The question is, do Eligwe and KPL compete for that job or do they just view them as backups.
[Reply]
O.city 03:53 PM 01-12-2018
The LG from Notre Dame might be the only OL I've seen that I would legit say is on a HOF path. It's crazy to say, but he's fucking unreal.

If they get back in the first round and were at 15 and Roqoun (sp?) Smith is there, I'd fucking sprint to make that pick. He's phenomenal.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:52 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd rather go after an Allen Robinson than bring Wilson back. If we're going to sign a WR, may as well upgrade because I doubt Wilson is all that much better than the other guys currently on the roster.
I agree, great fit.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:29 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Our receivers are good. I'd have no problem rolling with Hill, Conley, Robinson, Chesson and Kemp if we don't bring back Wilson. And I almost think that TEs are fine. Kelce is obviously good and Harris has shown flashes with Mahomes at QB. We can bring in whatever at the third TE position. Maybe Amaro shows something in TC.

We need to go defensive....and then defense again. And then defense again. We need multiple pass rushers, multiple CBs and multiple defensive linemen.
I agree. I'm fine not upgrading at those positions if it means we are fixing OLB, CB, and one of DL/ILB. Could potentially use a G.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:44 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Our receivers are good. I'd have no problem rolling with Hill, Conley, Robinson, Chesson and Kemp if we don't bring back Wilson. And I almost think that TEs are fine. Kelce is obviously good and Harris has shown flashes with Mahomes at QB. We can bring in whatever at the third TE position. Maybe Amaro shows something in TC.

We need to go defensive....and then defense again. And then defense again. We need multiple pass rushers, multiple CBs and multiple defensive linemen.
Agree about WR’s. I want to sign Wilson though because he’s a good slot receiver and won’t cost much.

Sign a TE in FA, sign 3-4 FA’s on defense, use our 2nd and 1st/2nd (whatever we get for Alex) on non-developmental defensive players that can help immediately, use our 3rd and 4th rd picks on OL and another receiver.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:59 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Agree about WR’s. I want to sign Wilson though because he’s a good slot receiver and won’t cost much.

Sign a TE in FA, sign 3-4 FA’s on defense, use our 2nd and 1st/2nd (whatever we get for Alex) on non-developmental defensive players that can help immediately, use our 3rd and 4th rd picks on OL and another receiver.
All of this... sure wouldnt have said it last year, but yes on Wilson for sure, he took a big step this year and became a solid role player
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:06 PM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If the Chiefs had #15 that pick would probably be a CB as they're going to give Dee Ford another year.
Dee Ford is getting released and I think it's a primary reason why he went on IR.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:20 PM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Dee Ford is getting released and I think it's a primary reason why he went on IR.
His 2018 contract is guaranteed for injury so it would be silly to release him
[Reply]
lcarus 01:12 PM 01-13-2018
I bet we sign Chase Daniel. Assuming of course that we trade Alex and move forward with Mahomes as the man.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:13 PM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
The LG from Notre Dame might be the only OL I've seen that I would legit say is on a HOF path. It's crazy to say, but he's fucking unreal.

If they get back in the first round and were at 15 and Roqoun (sp?) Smith is there, I'd fucking sprint to make that pick. He's phenomenal.
We could definitely use a guard. I know people don't like to pick "fatties" but we sucked ass in the trenches too often.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:16 PM 01-13-2018
I wanted me some big beefeaters at G but they aren't there.
[Reply]
Toad 01:21 PM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
His 2018 contract is guaranteed for injury so it would be silly to release him
Mr. Dane, are we sure about that? I wasn't sure if an option year was guaranteed.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:35 PM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by Toad:
Mr. Dane, are we sure about that? I wasn't sure if an option year was guaranteed.
The Chiefs picked up his 5th year option which is guaranteed for injury.

He ended the 2017 season on IR so if they cut him now, they'd owe his full salary.

If he's available to participate in Training Camp, he can be cut without any issues, unless, once again, he's injured and if so, his salary is guaranteed.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 421
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up