Physics

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:50 AM 08-23-2017
God dammit EA. You made Tom Brady dumb.

[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 02:58 PM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
God dammit EA. You made Tom Brady dumb.

Went ahead and picked up GOAT edition on lunch. how long was the update/install right out of the case to play?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:08 PM 08-23-2017
only a few minutes but I have google fiber :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:57 PM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
Mahomes is a 77 rating after the 2nd preseason game. Pretty damn strong.
He is an easy 80, minimum

Lesser rookies get that much all the time
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 09:10 AM 08-24-2017
I played 3 regular season games last night. I simmed through the preseason. I traded Alex Smith and Spencer Ware in the preseason. I like Ware, but West's speed is better suited for me (Hunt hurt already). Mahomes seems to be pretty good. Every now and then he will over throw someone by 10-15 yards on what would be a pretty simple throw, but he's a beast throwing deep. Decent mobility as well. Injuries seem to be pretty high, I had to lower the slider a little. I'm already out Eric Fisher (4 wks), Travis Kelce (for the year), Hunt (6 wks), and Conley (6 weeks) through 3 weeks of play.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 AM 08-24-2017
CPU QBs attempt more risky throws/tighter windows now. It's a lot harder to call defense. You can't just call quarters cover 3 on every third and long and expect to get a punt after a checkdown.

This is a better game than last year's and don't let anyone tell you different. The graphics are just so sexy, and the gameplay is more refined.

I can't wait to see what impact OL injuries has on my franchise.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:52 AM 08-24-2017
CPU QBs attempt more risky throws/tighter windows now. It's a lot harder to call defense. You can't just call quarters cover 3 on every third and long and expect to get a punt after a checkdown.

This is a better game than last year's and don't let anyone tell you different. The graphics are just so sexy, and the gameplay is more refined.

I can't wait to see what impact OL injuries has on my franchise.
sweet.

I'm pretty excited to pick it up tomorrow. my calendar is clear all weekend, so I'm planning on leaving work a bit early tomorrow and having a gaming weekend. the wife is already aware, so she's planning on having plenty of beer and pizza/snacks on hand for me . :-)

anyone got into Longshot mode at all? ...or should I even ask lol.
I'll probably run through it just for the sake of doing it. doesn't sound like it takes all that long to complete, so i might pop in a few times for an hour and knock it out.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 10:06 AM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
sweet.

I'm pretty excited to pick it up tomorrow. my calendar is clear all weekend, so I'm planning on leaving work a bit early tomorrow and having a gaming weekend. the wife is already aware, so she's planning on having plenty of beer and pizza/snacks on hand for me . :-)

anyone got into Longshot mode at all? ...or should I even ask lol.
I'll probably run through it just for the sake of doing it. doesn't sound like it takes all that long to complete, so i might pop in a few times for an hour and knock it out.
I looked at it a little last night. Maybe 20 minutes or so. Seems like a pretty good addition.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 08-24-2017
They did preseason subs differently this year. First game the starters came out at the end of the 1st.

Second game it's the second quarter and the starters are still in.
[Reply]
Shaid 11:40 AM 08-24-2017
Well, look at that, I found some Clay footage.

[Reply]
Archie Bunker 12:56 PM 08-24-2017
They did preseason subs differently this year. First game the starters came out at the end of the 1st.

Second game it's the second quarter and the starters are still in.
Nice, the old setup always annoyed me a bit
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:35 PM 08-25-2017
What the fuck is up with the xps being constantly missed when the CPU does them?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:07 AM 08-26-2017
Holy fucking shit this game shipped damn near broken. Frame rate is lagging something fierce during plays.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up