ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chasing Strains: Using Weed to save Football
Abba-Dabba 08:45 AM 05-09-2017
A short 3 part series by Vice Sports and ex-Chief Kyle Turley. With appearances with an active player, retired players, and Todd Marinovich.

[Reply]
B_Ambuehl 02:42 PM 05-09-2017
I didnt say it's the only medical aspect, but there's a lot more research supporting CBD for medical issues compared to THC. No arguing that most do better on a 1:1 ratio but I'd wager a lot of that is because people enjoy being baked.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:47 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
**** them for enjoying themselves right?
And just like that, the true reason just came out.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:55 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Not once in that series was anything political mentioned.

Would you like to discuss the actual merits if the series? Or are you going to continue looking like a sociopath that struggles with compassion and empathy towards others medical issues?

That's nice. Anyone with a divergent view is a "sociopath" who wants others to struggle in pain. Good work.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:52 PM 05-09-2017
Our drug laws are ridiculous. And the NFL's enforcement of those are even worse.

That marijuana is classified as a schedule 1 drug is "holy shit" ridiculous.

But from the NFL, who gives a shit? Why ruin player's careers over something that doesn't give them a competitive advantage and doesn't hurt them any more than drinking? And why put it on the same level as DUIs and beating women?
[Reply]
digger 04:39 PM 05-09-2017

[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:09 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
With appearances with an active player, retired players, and Todd Marinovich.
:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:10 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lemme guess: the Libs on Vice take the pro-pot side?
Not just the libs, PB.

I'm all about it, and I'll never vote Democrat. Not even for a fucking alderman.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:10 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Not just the libs, PB.

I'm all about it, and I'll never vote Democrat. Not even for a fucking alderman.
Same here
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:25 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Not just the libs, PB.

I'm all about it, and I'll never vote Democrat. Not even for a ****ing alderman.
This.

And seriously, how can people still demonize marijuana??

Blows my mind..
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:32 PM 05-09-2017

[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:04 PM 05-09-2017
Trump just announced the Feds are shutting down pot nationally so the answer would be no.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:14 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
This.

And seriously, how can people still demonize marijuana??

Blows my mind..
His wife makes him dump out his whiskey when he's had too much. Think she'd ever let him smoke a joint?
[Reply]
listopencil 07:41 PM 05-09-2017
NFL players are generally some of the most intense people I've ever seen. Some of them probably should get high every now and then.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:30 AM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Our drug laws are ridiculous. And the NFL's enforcement of those are even worse.

That marijuana is classified as a schedule 1 drug is "holy shit" ridiculous.

But from the NFL, who gives a shit? Why ruin player's careers over something that doesn't give them a competitive advantage and doesn't hurt them any more than drinking? And why put it on the same level as DUIs and beating women?
It only hurts sick people that can benefit from it as a therapeutic medicine. I am not in the camp that it cures cancer. It may have some properties that can kill cancer. But those are all unknowns. But until research is allowed by the DEA, we will never know.

Another example of dumb drug laws that hurt sick people.

Woman with terminal cancer jailed over medication in her system
http://www.kake.com/story/35335390/w...-in-her-system
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:35 AM 05-10-2017
Using weed that save football. Using weed to save school funding. Using weed to save ill children. Whatever. Knock yourselves out, stoners. I'm all good with legalizing it.

Just quit lying about what you're legalizing it for.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up