Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Media Center>Thor: Ragnarok
Bowser 11:09 AM 04-10-2017

[Reply]
beach tribe 06:28 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Cap - obvious reasons.
Vision - Infinity stone. Unless someone can show me that he can live without it.
Scarlet Witch - Brother is already dead and now her love dies (Vision). My guess is she sacrifices herself or goes berserk after losing Vision and bites it.
Yeah, it'll play some pivotal role in one of the battles, I'm thinking.

Though, I believe, way more are going to bite it.

High casualties.

But in the second installment many of them will be Resurrected.

I don't see Vision surviving at all or being brought back to life.
If he does come back to life he will be the white vision he will be less powerful but more cold. more Droid like.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:38 PM 03-11-2018
I think Thanos is going to lay waste to everyone and everything. Nearly everybody is going to die, except for Stark so his vision Scarlet Witch showed him comes true. In the end credits we'll see Adam Warlock preparing to go after Thanos. Warlock will fix things when he gets possession of the Infinity Gauntlet in Part Two. What I'm wondering (hoping) will happen in Part Two is if we get to see the "cosmic" side of the MCU that was wrapped in with Sony/Fox - Galactus, the Surfer, the Fantastic Four, X-Men, maybe Dr. Doom.....
[Reply]
Bowser 09:39 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
You talking about a Thanos in possession of the Space Gem?

If so, he couldnt send Thanos anywhere.
I think it's in the trailer that we see a cowering Loki handing the Tesseract over to Thanos.....
[Reply]
Fish 10:18 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I think Thanos is going to lay waste to everyone and everything. Nearly everybody is going to die, except for Stark so his vision Scarlet Witch showed him comes true. In the end credits we'll see Adam Warlock preparing to go after Thanos. Warlock will fix things when he gets possession of the Infinity Gauntlet in Part Two. What I'm wondering (hoping) will happen in Part Two is if we get to see the "cosmic" side of the MCU that was wrapped in with Sony/Fox - Galactus, the Surfer, the Fantastic Four, X-Men, maybe Dr. Doom.....
That would be pretty fucking epic if they would try and pull that off...

I really want to see Warlock show up and wreck shit. And it they could figure out how to incorporate a Galactus/Surfer/F4/XMen/Doom, that would be the coolest thing ever. I could see Warlock pretty easily, but the rest would be a bit of a stretch. Incredible to wrap it up like that, but too good to be true...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:34 AM 03-12-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Incredible to wrap it up like that, but too good to be true...
wrsp it up? As long as these movies are making a BILLION $’s, they are going to keep making them.
[Reply]
Barret 06:42 AM 03-12-2018
Wouldn't it be easy to kill off all the characters except say Spiderman(since he is younger and stuff) and then when Warlock resurrects them all there could be a slight difference and BAM, you can cast all new characters and just write it off as the resurrection process wasn't 100% right.

Figure Bucky will be there, T'Challa, anyone that is younger and under contract for multiple more movies. But, anyone that doesn't have multiple more years under contract can be "re-booted" by a resurrection to a new Actor / Actress.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:00 AM 03-12-2018
Originally Posted by Barret:
Wouldn't it be easy to kill off all the characters except say Spiderman(since he is younger and stuff) and then when Warlock resurrects them all there could be a slight difference and BAM, you can cast all new characters and just write it off as the resurrection process wasn't 100% right.
I still think that "putting everything right" in IW2 is what will lead to the soft reboot and introduction of the Fox characters. I don't think we'll see them in IW2 but we're talking about anything post IW2 being two years from now. The Fox/Disney deal won't take 2 years to clear the legal system and be finalized...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:44 PM 03-12-2018
If anyone big is going to eat it, it'd be Iron Man, Cpt America, or Hulk. RDJr, and Chris Evans contracts are up. Don't really need more Stark tech if Wakanda has superior tech advancements. Chris Evans I think is contracted through A4, but it's not known what the plans are after that. He could survive the IW, but die in A4. I've heard that Winter Solider eventually becomes the new Cpt America. It's been said there wont be another Hulk movie, plus Hulk is owned by Universal and is being rented by MCU. Out of all the characters, ironically, (even it conflicts w/ the comics), but the way the current cinematic MCU goes, Hulk would be the easiest one to kill off. And its rumored that Thor and Rocket kind of build a little bit of chemistry in IW. They could replace Hulk w/ Rocket as Thor's partner in crime going forward.

Was going to say Thor, but I think he re-up'd for a couple more movies after Ragnarok's success....plus he's a cosmic character anyways, if MCU wanted to further branch out into a more cosmic phase he could transition into that well.

Spidey, Ant Man, Black Panther, Strange, and Winter Soldier all have future films to shoot. I assume all are safe here.

So that leaves the meh characters of the group, Black Widow, War Machine, Hawkeye, Falcon, Vision, Scarlet Witch, all of which IMO could be killed off as no one really cares about these characters and they dont make MCU much money anyways. Maybe Black Widow survives because they've talked about a spin off movie so who knows. These are all mostly human characters that Thanos could kill/swat like flies, and MCU could move on as if they never existed to begin with, use that budget towards new characters to bring in next phase.

So that leaves the GotG crew. Rocket and Groot sell toys and Chris Pratt is the main character and one of Hollywoods biggest stars currently so theyre all safe I think. Drax will probably die trying to kill Thanos. Does Thanos kill his 2 daughters, Gamora and/or Nebula? Thatd be some dark shit. Gamora is Starlord's love interest, and Nebula was the odd duckling. It'd make more sense to kill her off, but who knows killing Gamora could also fuel Peter Starlord's a hatred rivalry for Thanos/Dark Army, setting up plots of cosmic battles going forward.

Itll be interesting...
[Reply]
willi89 03:46 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
If anyone big is going to eat it, it'd be Iron Man, Cpt America, or Hulk. RDJr, and Chris Evans contracts are up. Don't really need more Stark tech if Wakanda has superior tech advancements. Chris Evans I think is contracted through A4, but it's not known what the plans are after that. He could survive the IW, but die in A4. I've heard that Winter Solider eventually becomes the new Cpt America. It's been said there wont be another Hulk movie, plus Hulk is owned by Universal and is being rented by MCU. Out of all the characters, ironically, (even it conflicts w/ the comics), but the way the current cinematic MCU goes, Hulk would be the easiest one to kill off. And its rumored that Thor and Rocket kind of build a little bit of chemistry in IW. They could replace Hulk w/ Rocket as Thor's partner in crime going forward.

Was going to say Thor, but I think he re-up'd for a couple more movies after Ragnarok's success....plus he's a cosmic character anyways, if MCU wanted to further branch out into a more cosmic phase he could transition into that well.

Spidey, Ant Man, Black Panther, Strange, and Winter Soldier all have future films to shoot. I assume all are safe here.

So that leaves the meh characters of the group, Black Widow, War Machine, Hawkeye, Falcon, Vision, Scarlet Witch, all of which IMO could be killed off as no one really cares about these characters and they dont make MCU much money anyways. Maybe Black Widow survives because they've talked about a spin off movie so who knows. These are all mostly human characters that Thanos could kill/swat like flies, and MCU could move on as if they never existed to begin with, use that budget towards new characters to bring in next phase.

So that leaves the GotG crew. Rocket and Groot sell toys and Chris Pratt is the main character and one of Hollywoods biggest stars currently so theyre all safe I think. Drax will probably die trying to kill Thanos. Does Thanos kill his 2 daughters, Gamora and/or Nebula? Thatd be some dark shit. Gamora is Starlord's love interest, and Nebula was the odd duckling. It'd make more sense to kill her off, but who knows killing Gamora could also fuel Peter Starlord's a hatred rivalry for Thanos/Dark Army, setting up plots of cosmic battles going forward.

Itll be interesting...
wow didn't think much about possible outcomes, but now feel like I can't wait to see the next movie.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:46 AM 03-13-2018

From what I hear Hemsworth is willing to play ball and MCU has stated they want to go more cosmic after IW 1 AND 2. After letting RDJ walk they'll have no problem giving him a raise and he fits that cosmic genre well.

I don't think Hulk gets offed due to Kevin and Ruffalo discussing his arc over the next 2 films. Plus, Ruffalo is dirt cheap. The CGI cost is already baked into these things so you just avoid putting him in a Cap/Hawkeye/Black Widow type of grounded film. And keep in mind that Marvel owns the rights to Hulk just not distribution rights (IIRC) meaning they can do whatever they want as long as it isn't a stand alone Hulk film.

The Avengers future seems to be Panther, Strange, Ant Man/Wasp, Hulk, and probably Spider Man for sure. Either Cap or Winter Soldier will survive - they won't kill off both. Vision may or may not survive. IM may or may not survive (but I'm guessing he will so they always have the option to pull him back to help out Film X in the future.)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:02 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
From what I hear Hemsworth is willing to play ball and MCU has stated they want to go more cosmic after IW 1 AND 2. After letting RDJ walk they'll have no problem giving him a raise and he fits that cosmic genre well.

I don't think Hulk gets offed due to Kevin and Ruffalo discussing his arc over the next 2 films. Plus, Ruffalo is dirt cheap. The CGI cost is already baked into these things so you just avoid putting him in a Cap/Hawkeye/Black Widow type of grounded film. And keep in mind that Marvel owns the rights to Hulk just not distribution rights (IIRC) meaning they can do whatever they want as long as it isn't a stand alone Hulk film.

The Avengers future seems to be Panther, Strange, Ant Man/Wasp, Hulk, and probably Spider Man for sure. Either Cap or Winter Soldier will survive - they won't kill off both. Vision may or may not survive. IM may or may not survive (but I'm guessing he will so they always have the option to pull him back to help out Film X in the future.)

Good to know...Hulk is my favorite character, i hope he isnt killed off.
[Reply]
seaofred 11:59 AM 03-20-2018
I finally saw this last night. I loved it. When Thor was talking about Loki transforming into a snake just to scare him and then stabbed him. I could totally see my older brother doing that to me.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:32 PM 09-10-2018
Just saw this, really disappointing movie. I liked the last two - but this one just seemed silly & the story was blah.
[Reply]
PmCakes 10:04 PM 09-10-2018
It was my 2nd favorite of the 3. Entertaining and builds into Infinity war.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:33 PM 09-11-2018
Good to know...Hulk is my favorite character, i hope he isnt killed off.
You'll really like him in A4 then.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...5894-hulk-.jpg
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up