ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 61
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:22 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
5 guys is sooo disappointing

The hell you say!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:26 PM 06-28-2016
A plus thread. D minus food. Giant frozen beef is still frozen.
[Reply]
srvy 03:54 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I haven't eaten at a Hardee's since the 80's but the best part of their menu, IMO, were the roast beef and ham sandwiches. Never cared for the burgers.

We have Carl's, jr. in SoCal and I think it's crappy overpriced food with terrible french fries.

I probably haven't eaten there in 10 years or so. Blech.
About same for me been awhile but my Mom sometimes on way home from work picked up a sack of the beef and ham sandwiches. I liked them better than Arbys as I was never fond of their que sauce. I have also had the Mushroom and Swiss Burger and remembering it being aok.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:56 PM 06-28-2016
McDonalds>Hardee's>Carl's Jr
[Reply]
srvy 03:57 PM 06-28-2016
Oh and I forgot Red there is a Hardee's near me a few miles in Gladstone. The last time I remember eating there was when its was across the street from the Antioch Shopping Center that was very near to our house.
[Reply]
srvy 03:58 PM 06-28-2016
I have not had Hardee's B&G but at one time Burger King had an alright one if you were in that kind of hurry.
[Reply]
loochy 04:00 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I mean, the woman didn't even keep a loaf of sliced bread in the house. She would just make bread.
Yeah, but did she churn her own buttER?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:01 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
About same for me been awhile but my Mom sometimes on way home from work picked up a sack of the beef and ham sandwiches. I liked them better than Arbys as I was never fond of their que sauce. I have also had the Mushroom and Swiss Burger and remembering it being aok.
The ham and cheese - used the same buns as the burgers. Ham came pre-sliced and packaged in a plastic tub it was microwaved in. Remove the plastic film from the top or the tub and put the same swiss cheese as went on the mushroom and swiss burger. We sold 3-4 of them a day total and 'cooked' them to order.

Roast beef is a brined pre-formed loaf about the size of a football that cooks in an oven, then goes under a heat lamp on a slicer. Again, sliced to order. Probably sold 25-30 a day, about one loaf worth.

Sometimes there was a time crunch to get food prep done as the heads of lettuce were sliced on the same slicer as the roast beef before lunch time, then cleaned and reassembled for when the roast came out of the oven at lunchtime.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:03 PM 06-28-2016
Tell you all a little secret about Hardees you may've forgotten!

They carry horsey sauce!!

[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:06 PM 06-28-2016
There's a Hardees about 2 miles from me, but it's an old and gross location.

I remember when Monster Thickburgers were somewhat new and a buddy tried to eat 3 of them in a row. He got mostly through the 2nd one and puked fucking everywhere in his moms car. Good times.
[Reply]
srvy 04:11 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Tell you all a little secret about Hardees you may've forgotten!

They carry horsey sauce!!
Thats right I totally forgot. My dad loved that stuff.
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:21 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I haven't eaten at a Hardee's since the 80's but the best part of their menu, IMO, were the roast beef and ham sandwiches. Never cared for the burgers.

We have Carl's, jr. in SoCal and I think it's crappy overpriced food with terrible french fries.

I probably haven't eaten there in 10 years or so. Blech.
Dane i got love for you old chap, but this geniunely hurts me. lol Would I take an in n out over Carls. without blinking.. but BK vs CJ.. McD vs Cj.. i'll take CJ
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:23 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
The hell you say!!!
Seriously.. five guys is delicious as hell.
[Reply]
Grim 04:25 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Sorry Grim not trying to be mean I am just totally repulsed by the thought of mus hr oo ms yucky

I may have to bail out of this thread now
no offense taken.
they're pretty gross when you think about how they're raised.
more gross when you read about how many maggot parts per X grams of mushrooms the FDA considers "acceptable".
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:25 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
McDonalds>Hardee's>Carl's Jr

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 61
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up