ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 61
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:05 PM 06-28-2016

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:06 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I have eaten there twice in the last few months-in different states. And the results were the same.

Poor service-workers did not seem to want to be there or care to keep the places clean.

Food was cold, expensive, and dry.

I am not sure how they stay in business-will not eat there again. A cold Frisco burger and old soggy fries served by a bitch with an attitude-gets you a Fail and Never Return.
I'm sorry for your experience.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:18 PM 06-28-2016
If I were to go back to Hardees one day soon - I'd upgrade my order to a 1/2 pound big burger and no fries. Perhaps even do swiss versus american.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:19 PM 06-28-2016
I also remember their soda having exceptional bite - sort of like McDonalds. However their chocolate chip cookie was very lackluster and tasted heavily processed.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:26 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I'm sorry for your experience.
Thanks! :-) At least I didn't get the shits-so Hardees gets a plus for that.

I was out of town and it was the only option available or I would have passed. I paid the check for my whole family so it was a nice $50.00 bill to get some of the worst food I have eaten.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:27 PM 06-28-2016
Used to eat there a lot in high school and college. Couldn't walk into one now even if I had a gun to my head. They are talking about coming in to the Minneapolis Market again, but with too many better choices I don't see how they would survive.
[Reply]
MTG#10 12:27 PM 06-28-2016
I feel like Im going to have a heart attack every time I finish a Monster Thickburger. Goddamn they're tasty though.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:29 PM 06-28-2016
Breakfast is better than average. Don't care for much else there. When I was a kid, they had their version of Arby's roast beef sandwich that I really liked.
[Reply]
O.city 12:30 PM 06-28-2016
They had a Philly cheese steak thick burger when I was in college there that was pretty good
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:30 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I have eaten there twice in the last few months-in different states. And the results were the same.

Poor service-workers did not seem to want to be there or care to keep the places clean.

Food was cold, expensive, and dry.

I am not sure how they stay in business-will not eat there again. A cold Frisco burger and old soggy fries served by a bitch with an attitude-gets you a Fail and Never Return.

Easiest way to ensure fresh food is to make special requests. Order the sandwich minus ketchup or pickles or something. Order fries no salt.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:30 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Breakfast is better than. average. Don't care for much else there. When I was a kid, they had their version of Arby's roast beef sandwich that I really liked.
it was good!
[Reply]
hometeam 12:37 PM 06-28-2016
They have the best biscuits and gravy, hands down and its not close. Made from scratch biscuits and fire ass gravy you cant beat it with those fake ass sap tasting gravys and microwave biscuits other guys have,
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 12:37 PM 06-28-2016
I could pretty much get a free burger there everyday, and I still only take advantage about once a month.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:48 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
I could pretty much get a free burger there everyday, and I still only take advantage about once a month.
very interesting outlook!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:48 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
They have the best biscuits and gravy, hands down and its not close. Made from scratch biscuits and fire ass gravy you cant beat it with those fake ass sap tasting gravys and microwave biscuits other guys have,
:-) I tend to agree.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 61
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up