Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Media Center>Netflix: Jessica Jones
keg in kc 06:34 PM 09-10-2015
Finally a premiere date: November 20th.

Trailer:

[Reply]
listopencil 01:04 AM 03-11-2018
I find Trish/Patsy to be annoying as hell but I think she's going to go through a dramatic change by the end of the season.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:55 AM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Four episodes in and I’m enjoying it nearly as much as the first season.
Odd.

I really loved season 1 but 4 eps in season two and the writing just seemed half assed to me. Predictable dialogue, predictable actions/reactions, etc.

The first two eps were really bad but 3 and 4 got better. Perhaps it just had two blah eps...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:40 AM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Odd.

I really loved season 1 but 4 eps in season two and the writing just seemed half assed to me. Predictable dialogue, predictable actions/reactions, etc.

The first two eps were really bad but 3 and 4 got better. Perhaps it just had two blah eps...
I'm 4 episodes in and I like the start of season 2 better. I thought season 1 started slow.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:17 PM 03-11-2018
Finished it yesterday. It's better ep 6 thru 12. I didn't like most of the finale, though, or where it left everyone at the end. And the whole season could be renamed 'just call Luke for help, idjit'...
[Reply]
listopencil 04:08 PM 03-11-2018
It wasn't as tight as the first season and the acting/writing wasn't as good. I think they relied on secondary and tertiary characters more in this season.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:50 PM 03-11-2018
Odd.

It was a little slow but I thought the same about the first season. Though I ended up souring on this season as it went on. The "twist" such a Hollywood move. Although maybe it follows the comics, I don't know. If so then I'll forgive it. Otherwise, meh.

And like others I didn't care for Hogarth's arc. I'm all for the development of secondary charachters but the avenue they chose made no sense. It did not actually develop the character any more, nor did it help advance the main plot.
[Reply]
007 12:33 AM 03-13-2018
Season 1 was much better than season 2.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:20 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
Season 1 was much better than season 2.
Season 1 was good. Season 2 is good thus far (up through episode 7).
[Reply]
Rausch 09:57 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Finished it yesterday. It's better ep 6 thru 12. I didn't like most of the finale, though, or where it left everyone at the end. And the whole season could be renamed 'just call Luke for help, idjit'...
I really liked the Jones/Cage 'ship in the comix. From what I'm hearing is the plan is to do a Heroes for Hire combo with Cage/Iron Fist.

Color me meh.

I'd prefer to just scrap that and have Cage/Jessica Jones pair up and move on after this...
[Reply]
listopencil 10:01 AM 03-13-2018
I really liked the Jones/Cage 'ship in the comix. From what I'm hearing is the plan is to do a Heroes for Hire combo with Cage/Iron Fist.

Color me meh.

I'd prefer to just scrap that and have Cage/Jessica Jones pair up and move on after this...
I could see them morphing a Heroes for Hire plotline into her and her annoying friend instead.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:46 AM 03-14-2018
They already finished filming Luke Cage s2 and yeah Finn Jones is in it.

I think they still might do the Jess/Luke romance, just setting it up as a long game. Hopefully s3 of JJ won't take two and a half years.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:14 PM 03-19-2018
This season was way worse than the first season. Uneven, lost focus on Jessica. Trisha was annoying. Pacing was terrible. The Mom angle was just drama. Lost potential.

If the focus isn’t on Jessica in season 3, no thanks.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:54 PM 09-10-2018
Do you need to see Iron Fist, Defenders, or The Punisher to see S2 of Jessica Jones?
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:27 PM 09-10-2018
Probably not. But watch Punisher anyway.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:36 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This season was way worse than the first season. Uneven, lost focus on Jessica. Trisha was annoying. Pacing was terrible. The Mom angle was just drama. Lost potential.
I think it was the worst of the Marvel Netflix shows so far.

I'm 3/4ths through Cage and it's nowhere near as good as season 1 either...
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up