ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1565 of 4813
« First < 565106514651515155515611562156315641565 156615671568156915751615166520652565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:29 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Oh no... Cody Latimer signed with the Giants.

Ah...knowmo’s crush and how he was going to tear it up
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:31 PM 03-20-2018
Looks like Cody wants to win
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:33 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Hill was quite because he had some big drops early then after Kelce went out the Titans, (HAHAHAHA THE FREAKING TITANS DOWN BY 18!!! LOL) were able to roll coverage to Hill.

I said not having a 2nd WR would hurt kFc after they cut Macklin and got trashed for it yet it happened in the biggest game of the year.

If Watkins is 100% healthy it will be a good signing for them but it is a big gamble. I would have found a cheaper option at WR2 like the kid from the Seahawks who I think signed with Washington and then addressed the pass rush or CB's. If they waited a week they might have landed Suh which would have probably helped more in the long run but no one was expecting that cut.
It must be quiet fun to make fun of your rival for losing in the playoffs when your own team earned a top 5 pick.

When your own team sucks, and is on a multi-year losing streak against your rival it’s probably a good idea to keep quite on the smack talk.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:58 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Looks like Cody wants to win
Yes, so he signed there... :-). Maybe he can become viable, who knows..
[Reply]
TEX 05:32 PM 03-20-2018
Hill was quite because he had some big drops early then after Kelce went out the Titans, (HAHAHAHA THE FREAKING TITANS DOWN BY 18!!! LOL) were able to roll coverage to Hill.

I said not having a 2nd WR would hurt kFc after they cut Macklin and got trashed for it yet it happened in the biggest game of the year.

If Watkins is 100% healthy it will be a good signing for them but it is a big gamble. I would have found a cheaper option at WR2 like the kid from the Seahawks who I think signed with Washington and then addressed the pass rush or CB's. If they waited a week they might have landed Suh which would have probably helped more in the long run but no one was expecting that cut.
You can wrap yourself in all the Gifted Super Bowl 50 gear that you want to, and try and pretend that the Last Place Denver Broncos didn't finish in last place, but the reality is that they did. You can also try and talk smack, but jeeeez, you're 0-5 (and counting) against the team you're trying to talk smack about. It's kind of meaningless...:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:44 PM 03-20-2018
I almost feel sorry for Denver. No more challenge, no chance at competing against KC, and really no reason to even show up for the game.

Just another, steady check in the "W" column for the Chiefs without expending much effort to get there.

The first couple of beat-downs will be enjoyable, but will soon become the equivalent of watching Hulk Hogan steal pacifiers from infants and toddlers, yes... :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:17 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
You can wrap yourself in all the Gifted Super Bowl 50 gear that you want to, and try and pretend that the Last Place Denver Broncos didn't finish in last place, but the reality is that they did. You can also try and talk smack, but jeeeez, you're 0-5 (and counting) against the team you're trying to talk smack about. It's kind of meaningless...:-)
It's all good... streaks come to an end. This too shall pass.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:05 PM 03-20-2018

Its spelt quiet.

This is a stupid take. Watkins played in every game last year. I would have been happy to sign Suh, but he is a short term option, not going to help in the long run, he'll be done in a year or two.

The qb dictates where the ball goes. if Alex would have played like he did in the first half and not lose his balls, then Hill has a couple more catches at least - he was open.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:07 PM 03-20-2018
Ha... that's about all I do.
Then whats the problem big fella?
[Reply]
TEX 08:30 PM 03-20-2018
It's all good... streaks come to an end. This too shall pass.
You never said that when it was in your favor. In fact, your take was that you doubted this one would ever reach 5 - 0 in favor of KC. You're right - Its all good!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:33 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
You never said that when it was in your favor. In fact, your take was that you doubted this one would ever reach 5 - 0 in favor of KC. You're right - Its all good!
Well, I’m sure I never said Denver would continue to always win...
[Reply]
New World Order 08:39 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
I almost feel sorry for Denver. No more challenge, no chance at competing against KC, and really no reason to even show up for the game.

Just another, steady check in the "W" column for the Chiefs without expending much effort to get there.

The first couple of beat-downs will be enjoyable, but will soon become the equivalent of watching Hulk Hogan steal pacifiers from infants and toddlers, yes... :-)
Yep.

Our defense will be solid with Jones, Williams, Hitchens, Ragland and Houston.

Add Berry and Fuller in the secondary. Amerson was a stud in 2016, hopefully he can return to form. I'm guessing we add another corner in a corner-deep draft.

KC will have an elite offense and a solid defense. They're a team that can truly beat anyone.

Denver is just a punching bag this year. 2 free wins for KC and LA each, perhaps Oakland too
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:52 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yep.

Our defense will be solid with Jones, Williams, Hitchens, Ragland and Houston.

Add Berry and Fuller in the secondary. Amerson was a stud in 2016, hopefully he can return to form. I'm guessing we add another corner in a corner-deep draft.

KC will have an elite offense and a solid defense. They're a team that can truly beat anyone.

Denver is just a punching bag this year. 2 free wins for KC and LA each, perhaps Oakland too
Perhaps we could just send Henne over to collect the official ruling while the rest of the team enjoys time together with family and friends?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:19 PM 03-20-2018
Chiefs are lllllllloaded lloaded
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:26 PM 03-20-2018
KC wins one WC game two years ago and Chiefs fans are strutting around like they're some dynasty. You'd never guess that KC blew an 18 point lead in the playoffs just two months ago. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1565 of 4813
« First < 565106514651515155515611562156315641565 156615671568156915751615166520652565 > Last »
Up