ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 310
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Mecca 01:51 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by BCD:
I'm still amazed that adults watch this.

I haven't watched this crap with interest since HS.
It's an athletic TV show, big deal. That's like bitching that people go watch super hero movies.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:58 PM 04-08-2014

Still a better love story than Twilight.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:02 PM 04-08-2014
I always wondered what the "Cha la la la" thing was in the thread title of the previous one.
[Reply]
ILChief 02:05 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I always wondered what the "Cha la la la" thing was in the thread title of the previous one.
Fan-dan-go
[Reply]
Mr. Arrowhead 02:07 PM 04-08-2014

[Reply]
loochy 02:08 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead:
LOL yeah i saw that guy after taker lost

lmao
[Reply]
loochy 02:09 PM 04-08-2014

you remind me of the people that go into soccer threads and complain about soccer sucking

:-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:09 PM 04-08-2014

Thanks Dipshit Dave. Now GTFO bitch.
[Reply]
Swanman 03:33 PM 04-08-2014

You now earned the name XPac
[Reply]
Strongside 03:35 PM 04-08-2014
I'm not a WWE fan. Used to be. But I must admit, I had free suite tickets to see Smackdown a few months back at the Sprint Center and it was legitimately the most entertaining thing I've ever seen there. Hilarity and genuine athleticism. I know it's entertainment and show, but there's no way that shit doesn't destroy those guys' bodies.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 03:36 PM 04-08-2014
I am the "Polish Power" Ivan Putski.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:39 PM 04-08-2014
Used to watch it religiously in HS. That's when it was actually fun to watch with the Monday night wars. That's why wrestling sucks now ...WWE doesn't have to compete with anyone they can throw out the old Cena horse and they'll ride it til it falls over and dies. No legitimate star power in that biz anymore. It's like the moron who buys Madden every yr expecting it to change but with their NFL rights it's the only game to buy so you're stuck with crap.
[Reply]
Reaper16 03:44 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Used to watch it religiously in HS. That's when it was actually fun to watch with the Monday night wars. That's why wrestling sucks now ...WWE doesn't have to compete with anyone they can throw out the old Cena horse and they'll ride it til it falls over and dies. No legitimate star power in that biz anymore. It's like the moron who buys Madden every yr expecting it to change but with their NFL rights it's the only game to buy so you're stuck with crap.
WWE has more legit talent right now than it ever has.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:12 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
WWE has more legit talent right now than it ever has.
Yeah I can agree there. It isn't the most entertaining its ever been but the talent level is unreal ATM
[Reply]
Jamie 04:16 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
An underrated aspect of the competition with WCW was that it cleared the older guys out of WWF and left room for new stars to grow.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 310
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up