ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Man of Steel.
munkey 04:41 PM 12-14-2012
It's starting to look like they might finally just get this right...a mix between Smallville and Superman two which IMO makes total sense.

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:26 AM 05-24-2013
Originally Posted by Guru:
Tell me why we need two threads on this again?
We have literally dozens, if not hundreds, of threads about how Alex Smith is the worst quarterback in the history of the universe.

Tell me again why having TWO threads about this topic or ANY topic is such a horrible thing? :-)

I'm tempted to start a third thread on this just to watch the repost police around here melt down.
[Reply]
007 01:35 AM 05-24-2013
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
We have literally dozens, if not hundreds, of threads about how Alex Smith is the worst quarterback in the history of the universe.

Tell me again why having TWO threads about this topic or ANY topic is such a horrible thing? :-)

I'm tempted to start a third thread on this just to watch the repost police around here melt down.
That thread has been on the front page all week and has been very active.

And DAMNIT don't turn this into another Alex Smith thread. JFC we have enough of those damn threads. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:48 PM 05-24-2013
Originally Posted by Guru:
Tell me why we need two threads on this again?
Because this movie is going to be that damned good, that's why.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:10 AM 03-19-2018
Dane, have you heard anything concerning Mathew Vaughn directing MOS franchise, I'm asking because of DC/WB's reaction after the impending box office AIW success.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up