ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How's your job satisfaction at the moment?
I'm exuberant. I hate having days off because I love my job so much. 13 10.00%
I'm generally pleased. I'm cruising along like a non-Malaysian airliner, happy and making progress. 42 32.31%
I'm okay. My job is not necessarily my raison d'etre, but it's not like they make me speak French or anything. 20 15.38%
I'm neutral. Solid, stoic, neutral. I neither like nor hate, neither rejoice nor loathe. 8 6.15%
I have a slight frown. I wish I was somewhere else, but I'm here and I'm going to soldier on. 13 10.00%
I'm displeased now that you mention it. What am I doing with my life? Why am I here? I've never been to Mongolia, and I'm doing this? 8 6.15%
My job is eating my soul. I must escape this unrelenting yoke that grinds me into the earth. 8 6.15%
I don't work. I'm retired, in school, rich, chronically unemployed, and/or have a sugar daddy/mama. 13 10.00%
I have no idea if I'm satisfied or not. Ever since Corporate Lobotomy Day last July, I've just come in and worked. 5 3.85%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>How's your job satisfaction?
Rain Man 12:30 PM 03-20-2018
Poll coming as soon as I get my red stapler back.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:37 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Not only paid, you also won't get arrested and charged with a felony!
This solves so many issues all at the same time.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:52 PM 03-25-2018
I love my job. I work about 20 hours a week maximum, with 15 hours being common. I only work three days a week. I set my own hours and never start work before 10:30 in the morning. It was always my goal to have this freedom which is one reason I went into my field.

It wasn’t always this way as I too had an office based job for a while working for a company. The hardest thing was transitioning from that to what I do now and that required me to work two jobs for about six months. Every now and then I get offers to work places which would pay more money as a whole but the hourly rate would be very much reduced. At this time that isn’t worth it to me as my overall health and happiness has probably never been better. I don’t know that I could ever go back to a regular 40 hour work week.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up