ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Sea of Thieves
Buck 02:07 PM 03-19-2018
Who's playing?

It's cross play Xbox One and PC so we can all play together.
[Reply]
Fish 08:14 AM 03-20-2018
From what I've seen, if you can get with a good crew it could be hella fun. But I'm still having trouble seeing it play out long term. Seems to be missing something with regards to progression. They seem to really want to equalize the abilities of everybody playing.
[Reply]
Buck 08:27 AM 03-20-2018
I think it will give a weeks worth of entertainment. There is a 2 week free trial with Xbox Gamepass which you can use on PC to play for free. Will be enough time to know whether I want to keep playing.

As for now it's pretty fun times playing with friends.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:51 AM 03-20-2018
I'm buying an XBox One X today or tomorrow for this...can't wait.

Had a blast in all the technical tests/alphas...
[Reply]
hometeam 09:37 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I'm buying an XBox One X today or tomorrow for this...can't wait.

Had a blast in all the technical tests/alphas...
get down with us in discord

https://discord.gg/F8chqU

we gonna play some during the day today. Its all about shenanigans, though they are missing a ton of thigns I think would be no brainers to add to the game,. and im sure they will work towards it.

I mean for zero bucks on gamepass for 14 days you cant beat it
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:13 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
From what I've seen, if you can get with a good crew it could be hella fun. But I'm still having trouble seeing it play out long term. Seems to be missing something with regards to progression. They seem to really want to equalize the abilities of everybody playing.
They said they will be constantly adding content to the game post launch. Like i said we will see, but im on the free 14 day trial so far, if they bring more to the table, ill be playing longer if not, im not really out anything.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 01:43 PM 03-20-2018
Definitely gonna try it out. However, they're having severe capacity issues, apparently. Large numbers of people aren't able to connect, today.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 02:30 PM 03-20-2018
I played in the multiple beta's. it was new/refreshing at first, got a bit boring. Hope theres a bit more to it than go here, dig, steal, go back.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:37 PM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
I played in the multiple beta's. it was new/refreshing at first, got a bit boring. Hope theres a bit more to it than go here, dig, steal, go back.
there is kill quests and ring events now, but there is also some mysterious dude that supposedly sends you too a new high level area. I havent done much research on it, but we will see. I should get there today. IM going to go pretty hard on the game today.
[Reply]
Fish 12:46 PM 03-21-2018
How are you matched up with other people? Is there like a lobby where you form a team with other random people? Can you choose your own team?
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:56 PM 03-21-2018
im playing with people in my discord. WE just form a group and set sail.
[Reply]
eDave 06:00 PM 03-21-2018
How in the world did this have such a bad release?
[Reply]
hometeam 07:00 PM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
How in the world did this have such a bad release?
It really didnt have any worse of a release than any other game that had a million players flood the servers all at the same time.

Its just that people are whiny little pussies.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up