ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Ebron released. Bring him in for a look?
wheeler08 06:57 AM 03-15-2018
He fits the Veech mold. Young and disappointing 1st round pick. I know I’ve drafted this guy in late rounds every year in fantasy football waiting for him to break out and it never happens. I don’t know if he realizes he’s a 2nd string TE now and should be paid accordingly.
Lord knows we need a backup TE since our backup TE is trying to convert to a WR in the county jail...
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:59 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I’d rather draft Mike Gesicki
He'll go in the 1st. I like Andrews from OU.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:02 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Where is Jason Dunn when you need him!
College game is not only screwing up QBs but TE's as well. No TEs block anymore but Andrews from OU looks to have that Bavarro type body to be a good blocker but will he become a decent blocker is the question.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:16 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:

If Luck is back, that’s a nice signing.

Should be very productive
[Reply]
wasi 10:37 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If Luck is back, that’s a nice signing.

Should be very productive
Why? He had Stafford throwing to him and didn't produce. Maybe he will show up because of the incentives but I think he will turn out to be a bum.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 11:11 PM 03-19-2018
If a blocking TE is required, I suggest Iowa OT Ike Boettger as an UDFA pickup. He was a tight end, wide receiver, and basketball player in high school that played OT at Iowa at 6'5'' and 307 lbs. If he slimmed down to 280-290 lbs he could have sufficient mobility and agility to contribute at TE and special teams. He's coming off a Sept. 2017 Achilles tear so I don't know if he'll participate in predraft workouts. If the Chiefs can't find a blocking TE in college they might have to make one in training camp if they need one bad enough.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 06:03 AM 03-20-2018
I really do think we need a blocking TE2.. someone more in mold of Jason Dunn than Ebron.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:07 AM 03-20-2018
With the number of weapons we have now, I say we keep the blocking TE. Just don't - for God's sake! - ever throw to Harris.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:49 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
With the number of weapons we have now, I say we keep the blocking TE. Just don't - for God's sake! - ever throw to Harris.
I've never liked Harris but he had a good game with mahomes. Don't think he's ever dropped a pass from Mahomes.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:41 AM 03-20-2018
Colts gonna Colt.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:02 AM 03-20-2018
Jason Dunn was the largest damned human being I've ever seen in person.

I saw Roaf once, but it was from a decent distance away. Dunn I was right next to as my niece and nephew got a picture with him. and unlike TG, he was super nice. He didn't just SEMM nice. He WAS nice.

couldn't believe the size of that dude. NTTAWWT
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up