KChiefs1 02:19 PM 02-25-2018
Let’s get this party started!
http://www.nfl.com/network/combine

https://youtu.be/KpLWXGsbZfo

https://youtu.be/sVTPY9HeF84

https://youtu.be/3yjCHBMysBk
[Reply]
Chargem 04:35 PM 03-15-2018
If we are moving up, those are exactly the kind of signings I want.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:26 PM 03-15-2018
Watching the NFLN’s FA frenzy & Mayock was gushing about Rosen’s pro day.
[Reply]
O.city 10:23 AM 03-16-2018
How high would they have to trade to get Josh Jackson ?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:13 PM 03-16-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
or Da'Ron Payne

Though if Veach and Dorsey are like minded the Chiefs NT pick will be BJ Hill of NC State. Hill has the measurables and was a Senior Bowl stand out
I’d be good with Payne too. He was my draft crush before I realized KC had no chance at him. I like him a lot
[Reply]
Chargem 05:08 PM 03-16-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I’d be good with Payne too. He was my draft crush before I realized KC had no chance at him. I like him a lot
I haven't seen him play but from the snippets of scouting reports, he doesn't have much pass rush? I would have thought that makes him less attractive as a r1 pick.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:42 PM 03-16-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
How high would they have to trade to get Josh Jackson ?
Around 20 probably however Josh Jackson is really weird, his highlight tape is awesome and he is a playmaker on the ball...however he actively avoids contact in the run game.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:16 AM 03-17-2018
Any chance Christian Kirk lasts to our 1st pick in 2nd rd?

Watkins, Hill, Kirk, Kelce, Hunt...with Mahomes firing darts all over the field would be a pretty sick nasty core group of badassery.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:46 AM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

Watkins, Hill, Kirk, Kelce, Hunt...with Mahomes firing darts all over the field would be a pretty sick nasty core group of badassery.
Low and I can't imagine another WR being top priority.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:11 AM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
But be honest...doesnt that group give u big raging boners thinking about the havoc they could cause on offense?
[Reply]
DRM08 05:08 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

I was thinking more along the lines of Dylan Cantrell late in the draft. He had the highest SPARQ score for receivers at the Combine. He played in high school with Mahomes. He was roommates in college with Mahomes. He is huge at 6'3 and 230 pounds. He has great hands. He has great leaping ability at almost 40 inch vertical.

Cantrell has super high character and Mahomes can vouch for that. They would have instant chemistry together due to their history. He would be a nice guy to have with his size, hands, and leaping ability if Kelce gets hurt again. Chiefs offense pretty much fell apart without Kelce creating those matchup nightmares for the defense.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:09 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Ya I’d lose my mind if kc went WR in round 2. This DL and secondary has gaping holes in it
[Reply]
gonefishin53 04:02 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I was thinking more along the lines of Dylan Cantrell late in the draft. He had the highest SPARQ score for receivers at the Combine. He played in high school with Mahomes. He was roommates in college with Mahomes. He is huge at 6'3 and 230 pounds. He has great hands. He has great leaping ability at almost 40 inch vertical.

Cantrell has super high character and Mahomes can vouch for that. They would have instant chemistry together due to their history. He would be a nice guy to have with his size, hands, and leaping ability if Kelce gets hurt again. Chiefs offense pretty much fell apart without Kelce creating those matchup nightmares for the defense.
Looks like a great fit for KC, especially considering his time with Mahomes. Can play WR or in the slot. A big WR with the athleticism to get open and make contested catches. Would be pretty handy in the red zone. Currently rated a 6th round pick at NFLdraftscout and drafttek but rising on both boards.

Will be 24 in June, missed a season with a back injury, and played in the Air Raid offense could be hurting his ranking. If he balls out at his pro day, Chiefs might have to use one of their 4th round picks to get him, but I think he'd be worth it. I think he'll be a better NFL WR than D. Robinson.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:18 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
or Da'Ron Payne

Though if Veach and Dorsey are like minded the Chiefs NT pick will be BJ Hill of NC State. Hill has the measurables and was a Senior Bowl stand out
DL Foley Fatukasi from Connecticut is another SPARQ hero if Veach loves metrics as much as Dorsey.
[Reply]
O.city 10:21 AM 03-19-2018
Man, I just don't know about Barkley and taking him that high. I know he tested crazy and had a good year, but I just don't know that he's a legit top 5 guy.

I like the Georgia RB's just as well.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:45 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Man, I just don't know about Barkley and taking him that high. I know he tested crazy and had a good year, but I just don't know that he's a legit top 5 guy.

I like the Georgia RB's just as well.
Anymore, if a team wants to draft what they believe is an elite RB it starts at the # 20 overall pick and down. ( QB purgatory realm)
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Up