ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL Walterfootball.com 2018 Mock Draft Thread****
The Franchise 10:40 AM 12-21-2017
www.walterfootball.com

Might as well start it up since there are two games left in the season.

57. J.C. Jackson, CB, Maryland

The Chiefs were so desperate for cornerback help that they signed Darrelle Revis, who was atrocious against his former team. Kansas City has to target a cornerback early.

89. Porter Gustin, DE/OLB, USC

Tamba Hali won't be around much longer, so the Chiefs will have to think about finding a new edge rusher.

121. Blace Brown, CB, Troy

The Chiefs signed Darrelle Revis in what appeared to be a desperation move. I have them selecting a cornerback earlier in this mock draft, but they could double up at the position.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:18 AM 12-26-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just draft good players. Obviously we are set at QB, TE and RB, but there’s tons of room to grow.

CB
S
OLB
DL
OL
WR

Getting good players, even quality role players like Chris Conley, on cheap contracts, is so vital.

Yeah, I’d even add another CB to that mix as well. It would also be great to get another high production TE too.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:32 AM 12-26-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yep, that's the exact type of player I'm talking about that could cement a championship defense. Earl and Berry have been close too since coming out of the same draft in 2010. And maybe it won't exactly be Thomas, but he's just a great example of what I see in my head.

Offensively, we are close to teeing Mahomes up for ultimate success. Add on to that defense, and we are in business.

Hell yeah! That would be amazing shot to our defense, and seriously make us contenders
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 03:18 PM 12-26-2017
Yep, that's the exact type of player I'm talking about that could cement a championship defense. Earl and Berry have been close too since coming out of the same draft in 2010. And maybe it won't exactly be Thomas, but he's just a great example of what I see in my head.

Offensively, we are close to teeing Mahomes up for ultimate success. Add on to that defense, and we are in business.

after the game, Thomas told Garrett, "If ya'll got a chance to come get me, come get me," according to video footage from the Dallas Morning News and NFL Network. Thomas explained he meant only if Seattle moves on from him and said he is happy to be with the Seahawks.

Pete Carroll Calls Earl Thomas' 'Come Get Me' Remark to Cowboys 'Unfortunate'

Although the Orange, Texas, native has developed into a force for the Seahawks, his roots in the state run deep, as he also attended and played football at the University of Texas.

That could make the Cowboys an enticing destination for him in the future; however, he still has one year remaining on his contract.

https://apple.news/AgvdRlj0fSpillowbiterAxJTG1qoTA

I’m hoping Berry and other chiefs will recruit him hard enough to get him to KC.
I’m hoping he really loves BBQ lol
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 PM 12-27-2017
I'd still like to see them take a flyer on a mid-round QB.

We don't have a backup.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:56 PM 12-27-2017
Jesus.
Berry, Thomas, Revis and Peters? That would be a wild DB squad on name alone.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:10 AM 03-08-2018
Newly updated.

54. Dorance Armstrong, DE/OLB, Kansas

Tamba Hali is as good as gone, so the Chiefs need to find another potent edge rusher to start across from Justin Houston.

78. Rasheem Green, DE/DT, USC

The Chiefs could stand to improve most areas of their defense. Here, they can continue to bolster the interior of their stop unit

86. Deon Cain, WR, Clemson

The Chiefs don't have much at receiver outside of Tyreek Hill, so this is something they'll have to remedy this offseason.

122. Dorian O'Daniel, LB, Clemson

The Chiefs lost Derrick Johnson this offseason, so they'll need to find a new player at the position.

124. Holton Hill, CB, Texas

The Chiefs acquired this selection in the Marcus Peters trade, so they might as well use it to find Peters' replacement.

209. Jester Weah, WR, Pittsburgh

The Chiefs want to add as much receiving talent as possible to take advantage of Patrick Mahomes' arm.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:11 AM 03-08-2018
Drafting two WRs makes no fucking sense.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:22 AM 03-08-2018
I'm surprised it's not Ol,Ol,dl
[Reply]
Chargem 01:59 AM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Newly updated.

54. Dorance Armstrong, DE/OLB, Kansas

Tamba Hali is as good as gone, so the Chiefs need to find another potent edge rusher to start across from Justin Houston.

78. Rasheem Green, DE/DT, USC

The Chiefs could stand to improve most areas of their defense. Here, they can continue to bolster the interior of their stop unit

86. Deon Cain, WR, Clemson

The Chiefs don't have much at receiver outside of Tyreek Hill, so this is something they'll have to remedy this offseason.

122. Dorian O'Daniel, LB, Clemson

The Chiefs lost Derrick Johnson this offseason, so they'll need to find a new player at the position.

124. Holton Hill, CB, Texas

The Chiefs acquired this selection in the Marcus Peters trade, so they might as well use it to find Peters' replacement.

209. Jester Weah, WR, Pittsburgh

The Chiefs want to add as much receiving talent as possible to take advantage of Patrick Mahomes' arm.
Yep hate double WR and honestly I hate OLB at 2nd round pick too. Actually need a guy who can contribute day 1 from that 2nd round pick, no way an OLB can do that with Ford still being on the roster.

I would be waiting till the 2019 draft when they have a first and two seconds to draft an OLB
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:32 AM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Drafting two WRs makes no ****ing sense.
It’s not going to happen. We’re signing one.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 02:01 PM 03-10-2018
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Yep hate double WR and honestly I hate OLB at 2nd round pick too. Actually need a guy who can contribute day 1 from that 2nd round pick, no way an OLB can do that with Ford still being on the roster.

I would be waiting till the 2019 draft when they have a first and two seconds to draft an OLB
Yeah I agree. We have Ford for one more year, and Tanoh in his 2nd year. And this is also a very weak edge rusher free agent class AND draft class. I suspect next year will be better and like you said, we'll have a 1st and 2 2's and Ford's contract off the books.

I think we focus on DL and secondary this year.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 02:06 PM 03-10-2018
It’s not going to happen. We’re signing one.
Yep, seems like we're primed to.

I personally would go after Allen Robinson, but he's probably out of our price range I would imagine.

Sammy Watkins seems to be connected to us, but I think he'll be costly too and there's alot of teams with more money to spend than us.

Paul Richardson is intriguing...

Doesn't sound like we're thinking Wilson will be back, so I agree with going after a vet WR in FA to go along with young guys like Robinson and Chesson. I dont know what to expect from Conley this season coming off a ruptured Achilles...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up