< 12
Media Center>Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
Fish 03:45 PM 06-29-2017
JFC:-).....

[Reply]
raybec 4 08:45 AM 06-30-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm so tired of Kevin Hart
His stand up was awesome, but he plays the same guy in all his movies.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:06 PM 06-30-2017
I'm so tired of Kevin Hart
I want to say that, but then I keep laughing at his schtick~
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:03 PM 06-30-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I want to say that, but then I keep laughing at his schtick~

Originally Posted by raybec 4:
His stand up was awesome, but he plays the same guy in all his movies.

Man, he's really hot right now. I can't even deny it.. but I guess his humor is just not for me.

The last time I thought he was legitimately funny was that little deleted scene of him arguing with the other black dude in 40 Year Old Virgin.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:04 PM 06-30-2017
Not to mention I was really disappointed in Hart and the Rock's last movie: Central Intelligence.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:53 PM 06-30-2017
I'm with you Virus. I'd be happy with 1% of his take dude is destroying it. But I just can't get excited about his stuff. I can't even remember the last movie I watched with him in it.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:48 PM 07-01-2017
Not to mention I was really disappointed in Hart and the Rock's last movie: Central Intelligence.
Yea I mean that movie is the epitome of my feelings. It was cheesy, you know it was bad, but I couldn't help laughing at dumb shit.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:38 PM 07-01-2017
Knowing it's a stupid movie I'd be disappointed if it was good (not a chance) so it would be just fun to see for shits and giggles.
[Reply]
Fish 12:08 AM 07-02-2017
Why doesn't Hollywood make good movies anymore!?

Also.... I guess I'll go to this specific stupid piece of shit Hollywood production because reasons...
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:32 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Why doesn't Hollywood make good movies anymore!?

Also.... I guess I'll go to this specific stupid piece of shit Hollywood production because reasons...
This is a good question I think drugs have to be part of the answer the writers/producers must be stoned or fucked up to come with some of these lame or outrageously stupid movies. Maybe there is a contest or it's a prank on movie goers?

Also you don't have to wait long before it is out on DVD like the week after it's played out in theaters. I remember having to wait 6+ months before a movie was released that's how you knew it was good or not the better it was the longer you had to wait for it to come out in stores.

Logan was just in theaters and now I bought it DVD and it was ok but glad I didn't go see it at theater and spend 20 bucks on popcorn and pop.
[Reply]
notorious 10:28 PM 03-17-2018
I thought this was a good movie. My kids and I had several laughs, and the red head is sweltering hot.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:15 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
I thought this was a good movie. My kids and I had several laughs, and the red head is sweltering hot.
She plays Gamora's sister Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy. I liked it too when I saw it in the theater, would definitely recommend for rental.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:17 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Karen Gillan, though.

Even better, Karen Gillan and her two body doubles....

Karen Gillan with her body doubles
Can't be reposted enough
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:15 AM 03-18-2018
Loved this movie...some hilarious scenes with Hart. Good family movie
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up