ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 29
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"
Katipan 03:55 PM 02-16-2024
Standing inside Ball Arena, there's a college to my left, an amusement park to my right, hell in front of me, and Coors behind.

You guys will be just fine.

[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:54 PM 02-20-2024
I see a lot of people that want people to vote no because of the number of small businesses that will be forced out? There's no way this doesn't pass.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:15 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
I see a lot of people that want people to vote no because of the number of small businesses that will be forced out? There's no way this doesn't pass.
Generally the people who are against it seem to be the people who complain about parking, just KC being KC I guess.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:37 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Generally the people who are against it seem to be the people who complain about parking, just KC being KC I guess.
Weird post coming from you
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Weird post coming from you
It's not because it's a truth post the vast majority of people I see going off about it being a fucking stupid thing to do are people who are in the "but parking" or "I like the K" or it's some not leaving the suburbs argument.

There is not remotely the same as the argument of I'm not a fan of public money for private profit or funding a billionaire's stadium, it seems a lot of people are fine funding a billionaires stadium if they have parking spots and it's in a suburb.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:50 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Standing inside Ball Arena, there's a college to my left, an amusement park to my right, hell in front of me, and Coors behind.

You guys will be just fine.

Ball Arena has a dispensary?
[Reply]
Katipan 10:53 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Ball Arena has a dispensary?
I mean, they only really check for metal shapes that look like guns and bombs.
Let that stir around in your brain.
Also know there's a sniper nest at Empower.
But i haven't found it yet.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:02 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I mean, they only really check for metal shapes that look like guns and bombs.
Let that stir around in your brain.
Also know there's a sniper nest at Empower.
But i haven't found it yet.
I had dinner yesterday with two ladies with whom I worked with for about 20 years, and I e decided the shit going on in this country deserves no space in my brain.

FYI, I was just funnin with ya. I never paid taxes in Jackson County and never will. Clay county BOOYAH!
[Reply]
Katipan 11:03 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I had dinner yesterday with two ladies with whom I worked with for about 20 years, and I e decided the shit going on in this country deserves no space in my brain.

FYI, I was just funnin with ya. I never paid taxes in Jackson County and never will. Clay county BOOYAH!
I worry about you and want you to be happy.
Wanna fill out my ballot?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:11 PM 02-20-2024
I must say, the location is fucking awesome and the renderings look amazing.

Isn’t this right by Messenger Coffee Co? That place is gonna be even more of a madhouse now.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:35 PM 02-20-2024
Coworker has a daughter that interned for the Royals in the media department last season. She spent most of the home games taking video in one of the of field camera boxes by the home dugout. They hired her fulltime after the season was over. The day after she got the job the Royals told her group they had 2 weeks off paid over Xmas, just keep your phone on if you are needed. Right now she's in AZ covering them. She spent half an hour yesterday talking to George Brett.

Talk about a dream job.
[Reply]
scho63 11:18 PM 02-20-2024
I know when many of the ballparks moved to the city or downtown area, those areas improved overall.

Pittsburgh, Detroit, Baltimore, Washington DC, San Francisco

I believe most are still a positive experience.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:06 AM 02-21-2024
Baltimore really has a nice place
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:47 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Baltimore really has a nice place
Don’t get caught with a taser.
[Reply]
Hog Rider 10:47 AM 02-21-2024
Will they grandfather in rent and real estate taxes to not increase for current residents of the area? That sounds logical.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 29
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up