ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Hall of Classics>Women and Fire Fighters
Rausch 10:56 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by angel:
oh boy do I love firefighters!
Imagine, the first time we hear from here in what seems like months...
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 11:44 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by angel:
oh boy do I love firefighters!
Amen sistah.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:54 AM 11-12-2004
I'm not so sure about this Fireman attraction thing. I was a Firefighter for 4 1/2 years and I can honestly say I did not notice any difference in the number of times I had to tell ladies that I was a happily married man and am not interested in them as a firefighter as opposed to when I was not one.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:58 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
I'm not so sure about this Fireman attraction thing. I was a Firefighter for 4 1/2 years and I can honestly say I did not notice any difference in the number of times I had to tell ladies that I was a happily married man and am not interested in them as a firefighter as opposed to when I was not one.
Bathing could have been the issue.
[Reply]
1adam1238 11:20 PM 11-11-2004
I think the three hour commute is a great way to have a relationship.....having someone not around to smother you all the time is cool.......but good thing you learned quickly...better luck next time.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:22 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by chris:
Being recently divorced after 13 years of marriage, I joined eHarmony.com and started emailng with numerous women.
Oh, dude. No.

Just....NO...
[Reply]
PastorMikH 01:48 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Oh, dude. No.

Just....NO...

So are you saying that the fireman did him a favor there?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:37 AM 11-12-2004
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,just like the UPS guys.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:46 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,just like the UPS guys.
Have you ever seen a fireman or UPS guy outside of a calendar? Seriously. Some of the nastiest dudes I've seen are firefighters or UPS delivery.
[Reply]
phisherman 09:48 AM 11-12-2004
man, i've got a great friend that's a firefighter and even he'll tell me that women didn't think 1% of them than what they did after 9/11. some guys in his firehouse have told me how easy it is to get laid.

so pardon me if i listen to stories about women loving firefighters and kind of laugh. I respect them just as much as any american does, but what i'm waiting for is when chicks love the dorky computer guy. Come on! It could happen! Ha!

bp
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:51 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by phisherman:
man, i've got a great friend that's a firefighter and even he'll tell me that women didn't think 1% of them than what they did after 9/11. some guys in his firehouse have told me how easy it is to get laid.

so pardon me if i listen to stories about women loving firefighters and kind of laugh. I respect them just as much as any american does, but what i'm waiting for is when chicks love the dorky computer guy. Come on! It could happen! Ha!

bp

are you a dorky computer guy??
[Reply]
Ebolapox 01:06 PM 11-12-2004
are you a dorky computer guy??
are you retarded??

-EB-
[Reply]
chiefs4me 02:46 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by EBOLA:
are you retarded??

-EB-

Are You?
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:02 AM 11-12-2004
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,
Personally,I've never noticed.I've always been leary of a man who when not fighting fires can be found polishing a pole.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:49 AM 11-12-2004
Well maybe in Mo...but the firemen up the street from me are hot,,,,,and my UPS guy is a babe.
Do you still hate me,,,,
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up