ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So did we get screwed?
Hammock Parties 10:08 PM 10-19-2017

If I'm the refs I don't know about rewarding Cook for dropping a TD.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:22 AM 10-20-2017
Wish I could have watched it... was at a jr high football game. Interested in seeing what happened, lots of 'BlackOp' love out there. Maybe this whole place has gone crazy. Either way, sounds like a tough loss.
[Reply]
farmerchief 05:23 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Hopefully Hali gives us a little pass rush
Not if Sutton wont let him Rush and drops him in coverage!:-)
[Reply]
Aspengc8 05:39 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yeah by Bob Sutton.
:-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 05:47 AM 10-20-2017
I can think of two bullshit calls, the OPI on Cooper that nobody ever called, and the bullshit penalty that took away the fumble we should've gotten. Either one of those would've changed the game.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 05:51 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Wish I could have watched it... was at a jr high football game. Interested in seeing what happened, lots of 'BlackOp' love out there. Maybe this whole place has gone crazy. Either way, sounds like a tough loss.
No, it was just terrible officiating. Touch Carrs facemask with a finger, personal foul. Rip Tyreeks helmet off, nothing to see here.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:56 AM 10-20-2017
I'd liked Oakland's 2 receiver jump ball where the 1 receiver acts like a shield blocking the defenders while the other receiver goes up for the ball.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:58 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
No, it was just terrible officiating. Touch Carrs facemask with a finger, personal foul. Rip Tyreeks helmet off, nothing to see here.
So, the standard stuff that fans of every team complain about weekly...
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 06:12 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, the standard stuff that fans of every team complain about weekly...
No, I was just adding to what everyone else has posted. I don't think there was any conspiracy to hold KC down, it was just bad officiating in the game.
[Reply]
highBOLTage 06:25 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This was a screwjob for sure.

Were there any angles that showed the flag on the ground in that area? Maybe they announced the wrong number and penalty was elsewhere? Otherwise, yeah, that was bad.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:27 AM 10-20-2017
It tasted like the fix was in to me. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:30 AM 10-20-2017
Yes, the day Bob Sutton was hired as DC, we got screwed.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:32 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yes, the day Bob Sutton was hired as DC, we got screwed.

Be thankful Dole isn’t a mod. This used to be ban worthy.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:33 AM 10-20-2017
I didn't watch the game, and won't be watching any more games this year. These games are decided before they start. So yeah, you probably got screwed. Though the two plays in the GIF are pretty obvious defensive holding calls.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:39 AM 10-20-2017
We get fucked because we have ALEX FUCKING SMITH. The league DOESN'T want to promote games with Alex Smith. Put Mahomes in there and maybe we start getting flags in our favor because the league will be sucking his dick.
[Reply]
TEX 06:44 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I can think of two bullshit calls, the OPI on Cooper that nobody ever called, and the bullshit penalty that took away the fumble we should've gotten. Either one of those would've changed the game.
Yep. Game changers for sure. Romo and Nance were beside themselves on the phantom call that negated Houston's strip...The first Oakland TD was total OPI - No doubt. Both calls were egregious and "pushed" the game in a certain direction and we got what we got afterwards. Had only one of the correct calls been made, this game is different. :-)

Still - having said that - The Chiefs still could have won it, had they had anything other than a bottom 5 defense. But likely would have won it regardless, had the game not been altered by those two calls.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up