ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 34
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Teedubya getting after it
SuperChief 04:10 PM 09-11-2012
Take that, Chiefs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...n_me_to_get_a/

The KC Chiefs just blocked me on Twitter. LOL Last night, I tweeted that for the 4th year in a row, the Chiefs are at the bottom of salary cap spending and that the owner, Clark Hunt, is hoarding cap dollars. The Chiefs commitment to mediocrity has made me not care much about being a fan... They responded with this DM.
http://imgur.com/7VbfJ
I responded that it is good to know that the KC Chiefs have an immature teenager running their social media.
I, as a fan for my whole life of nearly 40 years, who have never seen the Chiefs in a Superbowl, nor have I seen a playoff win in nearly 20 years, nor have I seen a QB drafted in the last 27 years... I have a right to be pissed. The Kansas City Chiefs have no right to be pissy toward the fans. We are the ones paying your salaries. Shame on you, Chiefs. Oh, and congrats on 50 years of being in KC. 10 years of greatness, followed by 40 years of pathetic profiteering.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:27 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by billay:
They seem to be more than just a corporation these days.
Yeah, I'm just speaking strictly from a business standpoint.

I've had customers tell me our service is bullshit before. I don't respond by saying "go buy your service elsewhere".

And I haven't spend thousands of dollars on 50-year anniversary TV commercials that say "our customers are the greatest, we wouldn't be what we are without them" either.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:27 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Um, I don't think so. I don't think that people voicing their opinions about the business practices, right or wrong, of multi-national corporate conglomerates are wanting the CEO's job. They want a change in business practices.

In the Chiefs case, their organization should be more than willing to listen, especially considering 40 years of complete and utter failure.
This.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:29 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Its just the age we live in. Every joe blow fanboy feels that just because he has a “internet voice” hes ready to become a CEO.
The problem with that is and social media is, a guy that looks like that would never say those words to even a Chiefs intern in person.

Ill sit here and bash the Chiefs all I want, but I am not going to go out of my way to hunt some low end staffer on the Chiefs official payroll that is probably some 24 year old out of college yuppie making just enough to pay his rent and make that guys job harder because the guys at the top of his food chain suck.

If Scott Pioli ran the twitter, I'd understand. But at the end of the day, he doesn't. And taking it out on some rando is no different than walking in a 5 star restaurant, hating the food, so you go in the bathroom and shit on the floor instead of the toilet to make the janitor's job worse.
[Reply]
Donger 10:34 AM 09-12-2012
"I'm not saying they were radar rings, but they were radar rings."

"I'm not saying the dollar's going to collapse, but the dollar's going to collapse."

"I'm not saying HAARP caused the Japan earthquake, but HAARP caused the Japan earthquake."

The possibilities are almost endless.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:34 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
The problem with that is and social media is, a guy that looks like that would never say those words to even a Chiefs intern in person.

Ill sit here and bash the Chiefs all I want, but I am not going to go out of my way to hunt some low end staffer on the Chiefs official payroll that is probably some 24 year old out of college yuppie making just enough to pay his rent and make that guys job harder because the guys at the top of his food chain suck.

If Scott Pioli ran the twitter, I'd understand. But at the end of the day, he doesn't. And taking it out on some rando is no different than walking in a 5 star restaurant, hating the food, so you go in the bathroom and shit on the floor instead of the toilet to make the janitor's job worse.
What are you talking about?

People call into customer service organizations ALL THE TIME and complain about things that the individual agent can't change. That's the PURPOSE of customer service.

This type of thing is the only reason for the Chiefs to have an official Twitter feed. The ONLY reason.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:35 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by mcaj22:

Wow. Clueless.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:35 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Um, I don't think so. I don't think that people voicing their opinions about the business practices, right or wrong, of multi-national corporate conglomerates are wanting the CEO's job. They want a change in business practices.
Then I say again, if you want change or don’t like the product, organize the masses to stop spending money on it. Isnt that how it works in Hollywood too?

I know nothing about this guy. Is he a season ticket holder?
[Reply]
NewChief 10:35 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by Donger:
"I'm not saying they were radar rings, but they were radar rings."

"I'm not saying the dollar's going to collapse, but the dollar's going to collapse."

"I'm not saying HAARP caused the Japan earthquake, but HAARP caused the Japan earthquake."

The possibilities are almost endless.
"I'm not saying that Vibram Five Fingers will turn you an athlete, but... nevermind people have seen pictures of me now."

Sorry, Ari. You know I love you, bro. It's sure fun to flip you shit, though.
[Reply]
durtyrute 10:36 AM 09-12-2012
Then I say again, if you want change or don’t like the product, organize the masses to stop spending money on it. Isnt that how it works in Hollywood too?

No
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:38 AM 09-12-2012
Then I say again, if you want change or don’t like the product, organize the masses to stop spending money on it.
Yeah, right. How long has it been since you lived in Kansas City? How easy do you think it would be to change the football culture created by Carl Peterson and Marty Schottemheimer? What alternative are you going to give people when it's 10 degrees outside on Sunday?

Isnt that how it works in Hollywood too?
No.

How is it possible that you know nothing about AriChiefs/AliChiefs/Teedubya? The guy has been a vocal member at CP for as long as I can remember.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:40 AM 09-12-2012
All the Chiefs and most business’s care about is the smell of Green. Ive said forever that the best way to get real change is to vote with your wallet. Not votes and comments on a message board.
Agree 100%.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:41 AM 09-12-2012

How is automatically jumping to the last resort the best solution?

This is the problem with the monopoly that is pro football.

When consumer confidence is wavering, Ford Motor Company doesn't get on Twitter and say "**** you, go buy a Toyota". They interact with people on Twitter (and Facebook and all sort of other contact media) and actively (or silently) solicit feedback on HOW TO IMPROVE CONSUMER CONFIDENCE.

They actually want someone to get on Twitter and say "I've bought Fords all my life but this new F150 is bullshit. " It gives them an opportunity to get a leg up on their COMPETITION by actually asking the customer "what don't you like?" and "what would you improve?"

If the guy just stops buying Fords and gets everybody else to do the same, Ford eventually stops making F150s to cut their losses and in the end, he doesn't get what he wants.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:42 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Agree 100%.
:-)

Okay, go ahead and get 80,000 people (probably more like 120,000+) to NOT attend a Chiefs game this season.

Ready, set, go!
[Reply]
bevischief 10:42 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ue-on-twitter/
Go read the responses.
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:43 AM 09-12-2012
If this thread reveals anything, it's that some people understand the world today (Social Media) and some people are completely clueless.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 34
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up