View Poll Results: Who wins?
KCwolf 27 62.79%
SPchief 16 37.21%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gladiator 2018 - Round 1, Match 22 - KCwolf versus SPchief
Rain Man 03:58 PM 07-14-2018
Vote for the person that you think would win this match in a battle to death or submission. As background, assume that prior to the tournament you received 10 minutes of training on every weapon. The time listed is the amount of time before the match where you learn what the weaponry and venue is. All participants are handed their weapons at t=0 unless stated otherwise.

Venue - wal mart parking lot
Starting Distance - 26 feet

KCwolf

Main Weapon - Nunchaku
Backup Weapon - Thick glass bottle

Prep Time - 3 Minutes
Special Factors - None

SPchief

Main Weapon - Heavy Bow and 6 Explosive-Tipped Arrows
Backup Weapon - Police baton

Prep Time - 2 seconds
Special Factors - Your hands are handcuffed in front of you
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:13 PM 07-14-2018
Since we're over the halfway point, I'll reveal the remaining matches in Round 1 just so the contestants aren't wondering.

dartgod
threebag02

loochy
beef supreme

wazu
magichef

MIAdragon
hangin'withmahomes

Carr4MVP
Kman34

colt459
kysirsoze

timbone
bwana

ptlyon
TLO

pennywise
digger

luv
Kyle Delexus

I may have a consolation battle royale among the first-round eliminated people as well.
[Reply]
Renegade 09:12 PM 07-14-2018
Rainman, I thought I signed up, but guess not. If you need help, I can help dig one big grave and throw all losers in if you need an assistant.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:13 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Rainman, I thought I signed up, but guess not. If you need help, I can help dig one big grave and throw all losers in if you need an assistant.
What the fuck? You just beat my ass yesterday.
[Reply]
SPchief 09:22 PM 07-14-2018
How explosive are the arrows? Can I stab him with one and I'll still be ok?
[Reply]
SPchief 09:23 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, it seems like an obvious win for SPchief until you get to the last line.

I think the bow is useless in his situation. I don't think you can really detonate the arrows without taking your own hand off, so I think it ends up being a bludgeon fight of a guy in handcuffs against a guy not in handcuffs.
Should have read on. I'll sacrifice a hand if it means I can stab him in the heart.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:34 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by SPchief:
How explosive are the arrows? Can I stab him with one and I'll still be ok?
I'd keep a safe distance, but it's your call.

[Reply]
SPchief 09:52 PM 07-14-2018
Does the loss of limb carry over to the next round?
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:59 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
I'd like to hear the reasoning of the people voting for SPchief. This is a clear nunchaku vs handcuffed police baton.
Yeah, you ever try to use nunchaku? Like real ones? All you ever do is hit your fucking self. Wolf would probably take himself out.

But really it is this:

Originally Posted by Pablo:
That's what happened. They saw exploding arrows and said fuck yeah that is badass.

[Reply]
SPchief 10:22 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, you ever try to use nunchaku? Like real ones? All you ever do is hit your fucking self. Wolf would probably take himself out.

But really it is this:
Bow in one hand held up blocking the nunchaku if he even has any control with it.
[Reply]
SPchief 10:23 PM 07-14-2018
Hell, exploding arrow stabbed straight to the nuts
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:30 PM 07-14-2018
Does the loss of limb carry over to the next round?
Nope. We employ the finest of the heating arts here in the tournament. You may have some scarring, though.
[Reply]
SPchief 10:33 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Nope. We employ the finest of the heating arts here in the tournament. You may have some scarring, though.
Oh, well hell. Straight up full on charge with the exploding arrows in both hands.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:48 PM 07-14-2018
Oh, well hell. Straight up full on charge with the exploding arrows in both hands.
I’d think you could give a pretty decent overhead toss if you spent your prep time working on it. Get behind car. Stand up. Toss. Duck like fuck. Boom! Profit.
[Reply]
SPchief 11:05 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’d think you could give a pretty decent overhead toss if you spent your prep time working on it. Get behind car. Stand up. Toss. Duck like fuck. Boom! Profit.
I like the idea. But only 2 seconds of prep. I could do that for 2 of my arrows. If I get close, burn another 2. But need to keep 2 for hand to hand.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:38 AM 07-15-2018
Nobody wins in a Walmart parking lot. Fact of life.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up