ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How many days of work have you missed in the last year?
Zero 50 48.08%
1 16 15.38%
2 9 8.65%
3 10 9.62%
4 5 4.81%
5 2 1.92%
6 4 3.85%
7 0 0%
8 5 4.81%
I've missed 489 days of work because Gaz is my boss 3 2.88%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How many days of work have you missed in the last year?
TLO 06:25 PM 07-13-2018
Please include any and all absences due to being ill, family emergencies, etc.

Do not include scheduled days off, vacation time, etc.

Poll coming up.
[Reply]
splatbass 02:49 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
You’re endangering others, especially those who are immuno-compromised.
Yes, people like me that take immuno-suppressants are endangered by these careless people. I'll send people home if they are sick.

It not only endangers me, but two of the sites I'm responsible for are 24/7, and we are at minimum staffing now. If someone comes to work and gets other people sick I am in danger of not being able to fulfill my contract - covering 24/7 - and the healthy people will be working double shifts (and I'll be working shifts myself).

As a manager IMO it is irresponsible to come to work sick. You endanger others and risk the mission or job from getting accomplished.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:52 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Yes, people like me that take immuno-suppressants are endangered by these careless people. I'll send people home if they are sick.

It not only endangers me, but two of the sites I'm responsible for are 24/7, and we are at minimum staffing now. If someone comes to work and gets other people sick I am in danger of not being able to fulfill my contract - covering 24/7 - and the healthy people will be working double shifts (and I'll be working shifts myself).

As a manager IMO it is irresponsible to come to work sick. You endanger others and risk the mission or job from getting accomplished.

I’m not on immunosuppressants yet, but as a dialysis patient, I’m compromised. Sick people are dangerous for us. Not only is it easier to get sick, it takes longer to recover.
[Reply]
splatbass 02:59 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I’m not on immunosuppressants yet, but as a dialysis patient, I’m compromised. Sick people are dangerous for us. Not only is it easier to get sick, it takes longer to recover.
Absolutely. We get sicker, take longer to recover, and in some cases it can be dangerous. Glenn Frey had the same disease as me (rheumatoid arthritis) and was taking the same types of medicines I take (DMARDS, biologics and steroids - all of which suppress the immune system). He got pneumonia and even with antibiotics his body couldn't fight off the infection and he died.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:07 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I have an employee that through June has missed more than half of the available working days, through a variety of time off, doctors visits, 2 (yes, two) different bereavement leaves and a 6-8 week disability period. Fortunately, this person is my most poor performing person so it really doesnt impact the teams performance.

pretty impressive to miss that much time and still have a job...
Sounds like he's on FMLA
[Reply]
carcosa 03:16 PM 07-14-2018
I never miss work!!! The bosses are so proud of me for making them rich!!!!!
[Reply]
splatbass 03:17 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I have an employee that through June has missed more than half of the available working days, through a variety of time off, doctors visits, 2 (yes, two) different bereavement leaves and a 6-8 week disability period. Fortunately, this person is my most poor performing person so it really doesnt impact the teams performance.

pretty impressive to miss that much time and still have a job...
Were they legitimate absences? I hope you don't get a serious illness and have to miss a lot of work. Because you may have a boss with your attitude.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:57 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I bet you get a gold star sticker too don't ya? Ah, incentives.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:09 PM 07-14-2018
Keep working hard bruh you'll get that 15 cent raise!
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 05:20 PM 07-14-2018
I never miss a day. Almost six years straight.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:22 PM 07-14-2018
I haven’t had a real job since 2015
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:45 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Employee of the year much?
80% is showing up :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:08 AM 07-15-2018
How many times have you been employee of the month since you started?
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:14 AM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
How many times have you been employee of the month since you started?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:26 AM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
CP getting ready for work in the morning

Originally Posted by KCUnited:
CP during flu season

:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:56 AM 07-15-2018
Obviously if you are throwing up or have a legit fever or have been diagnosed with some communicable illness, you should stay home both out of respect for others and to allow your body the time to heal. But for a board whose members constantly make fun of millennials(I do to)for being wusses, there's a lot of folks in this thread acting like showing up to work with some sniffles is some sort of grave injustice to your fellow man.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up