ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Emergency.
beach tribe 06:56 PM 07-09-2018
This is about as humbling an experience as I have ever had, and I just don't know what else to do...
I am at the beach in Fort Lauderdale, I came back to my car that I had parked in one of the hotel parking lots to find my car had been broken into and my wallet stolen.
The only thing I have is an old out of service phone and thank God, my Driver's licsence that I keep in there..
I am out of gas and have no way to get home or to work in the morning.
I have none of my numbers and no one I can call to help.
I NEED HELP.
If anyone could Western Union me some gas money I would send it right back tomorrow morning.
I know. This is so embarrassing, but I don't know what else to do. I have tried calling anyone who could help and cant reach ANYONE.
I cannot miss work. I don't know what else to do CP...
I'm so embarrassed..
Can anyone help, or offer a suggestion?
I am so stressed right now.
[Reply]
srvy 12:32 PM 07-13-2018
Did you get your 10 spot back eDave?
[Reply]
beach tribe 02:34 PM 07-13-2018
Edave please pm me your info. Thanks again.

And for all you people with your mind in the gutter, who are are the reasons the good Samaritan law had to be passed, who would step over someone bleeding out rather than get off Facebook to call for help,
I feel sorry for you.
When you expect people, who have never given the chance to show you they are being honest and can be trusted, to be scamming shit bags it is nothing more than a reflection of who you are inside.
Liars think everyone is lying.
Scammers think everyone is scamming.
Unfortunately, there are tons of people in this world who could give two shits about their fellow man. I am not one of them.
I have literally given the shirt off my back for someone in need.
I'm going through a tough time in life right now because my family moved away and it has affected my focus and emotional state. But I've been to the top of the mountain and the bottom of the canal, andI still get up every morning and go to work.
I'm still clean after almost a decade, and I still view the world through unjaded eyes.
Thanks to all of those whose responses showed me that they still have a soul.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:44 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:

And for all you people with your mind in the gutter, who are are the reasons the good Samaritan law had to be passed, who would step over someone bleeding out rather than get off Facebook to call for help,
That's not what a Good Samaritan law is
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:04 PM 07-13-2018

I feel sorry for you.
When you expect people, who have never given the chance to show you they are being honest and can be trusted, to be scamming shit bags it is nothing more than a reflection of who you are inside.
Unfortunately, there are tons of people in this world who could give two shits about their fellow man. I am not one of them.
I'm going through a tough time in life right now because my family moved away and it has affected my focus and emotional state. But I've been to the top of the mountain and the bottom of the canal, andI still get up every morning and go to work.
I'm still clean after almost a decade, and I still view the world through unjaded eyes.

Thank you that's very sweet.
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:04 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
That's not what a Good Samaritan law is
I know that. But usually people of this kind of the mindset are the ones that created the need for the law.
[Reply]
threebag 03:13 PM 07-13-2018
Glad it all worked out Beach Tripe... God bless and fuck the haters
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:25 PM 07-13-2018
Everybody serves a purpose. Every response kept the thread towards the top of the Lounge.

:Kermit the frog: YAY :Kermit the frog:
[Reply]
burt 04:07 PM 07-13-2018

I feel sorry for you.
BT, I feel your pain. Keeping on top is difficult, but hang in there. IF you don't give up, keep working it will be okay! Sorry I wasn't online at the beginning of this. I ain't got much, but a few bucks to a struggling interweb friend ain't nothin'....
[Reply]
srvy 04:16 PM 07-13-2018
This is about as humbling an experience as I have ever had, and I just don't know what else to do...
I am at the beach in Fort Lauderdale, I came back to my car that I had parked in one of the hotel parking lots to find my car had been broken into and my wallet stolen.
The only thing I have is an old out of service phone and thank God, my Driver's licsence that I keep in there..
I am out of gas and have no way to get home or to work in the morning.
I have none of my numbers and no one I can call to help.
I NEED HELP.
If anyone could Western Union me some gas money I would send it right back tomorrow morning.
I know. This is so embarrassing, but I don't know what else to do. I have tried calling anyone who could help and cant reach ANYONE.
I cannot miss work. I don't know what else to do CP...
I'm so embarrassed..
Can anyone help, or offer a suggestion?
I am so stressed right now.
I was just putting a wrap on this thread and you did say you would have it back the next day.

Maybe eDave wasnt looking for the 10 spot back. Maybe its not my business but like probably a lot of others we were curious of the outcome.
[Reply]
burt 04:17 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I was just putting a wrap on this thread and you did say you would have it back the next day.

Maybe eDave wasnt looking for the 10 spot back. Maybe its not my business but like probably a lot of others we were curious of the outcome.
Never "lend" money that you really expect back.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 04:27 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by burt:
Truth
[Reply]
srvy 04:45 PM 07-13-2018
I agree I have bought many lunches for a crew member a little light on lunch funds and never asked it back.

I found the best way to handle it was buy the whole crews lunch and the fella didnt have humble himself. The guy work best on a full belly.
[Reply]
eDave 05:01 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Did you get your 10 spot back eDave?
We're square.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 06:53 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by burt:
This!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:46 AM 07-14-2018
This place seems nice
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up