ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Emergency.
beach tribe 06:56 PM 07-09-2018
This is about as humbling an experience as I have ever had, and I just don't know what else to do...
I am at the beach in Fort Lauderdale, I came back to my car that I had parked in one of the hotel parking lots to find my car had been broken into and my wallet stolen.
The only thing I have is an old out of service phone and thank God, my Driver's licsence that I keep in there..
I am out of gas and have no way to get home or to work in the morning.
I have none of my numbers and no one I can call to help.
I NEED HELP.
If anyone could Western Union me some gas money I would send it right back tomorrow morning.
I know. This is so embarrassing, but I don't know what else to do. I have tried calling anyone who could help and cant reach ANYONE.
I cannot miss work. I don't know what else to do CP...
I'm so embarrassed..
Can anyone help, or offer a suggestion?
I am so stressed right now.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:35 PM 07-09-2018
Here in the mid-west a church(minstrel alliance) would help. In Fort Lauderdale?
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:35 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I've never ran out of gas in my life and the beach eounds like the kind of destination you fill up before even heading there unless you live really close. And if that's the case, Uber/Lyft wackedould definitely be a lot easier and embarrassing to gendt rather than asking internet strangers for moneney..
Posted via Mobile Device
Im not totally out, but I will run out thon the way home.
I have an extra DL in my glove box cause I lost it replaced it then found it.
And yeah, I had an old cracked phone in my car.

And yeah. My life has been a big pile of shit almost this whole year.
I'm miserable. This is a microcosm
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:38 PM 07-09-2018
I couldn't even imagine being down to my last $ .

well, yes i could?

Prayers sent.
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:40 PM 07-09-2018
Of the whole thing.
Just like how edave sent me some gas money but I need a tracking number and I think he stepped away and they are about to close.
So judge me. Clown me. Laugh it up. it's been one big cosmic joke on me and Ive just about had all I ctan take of it.
Enjoy a nice chuckle while I sleep in my car in the 90 deg heat.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:45 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Of the whole thing.
Just like how edave sent me some gas money but I need a tracking number and I think he stepped away and they are about to close.
So judge me. Clown me. Laugh it up. it's been one big cosmic joke on me and Ive just about had all I ctan take of it.

Damn, wish I could help. It'll take me two and a half days to drive ther. I'll give you a ride.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:45 PM 07-09-2018
Just saw this Tribe.

I can help if you still need it.

Keep us updated.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:49 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Here in the mid-west a church(minstrel alliance) would help. In Fort Lauderdale?
Nah, Fort Lauderdale is too progressive for black face.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:53 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Of the whole thing.
At least you have the CHIEFS 2018 Season to look forward to. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 08:58 PM 07-09-2018
He's in receipt of the funds. We almost missed each other but the store must have stayed open until he got the confirmation # from me.

PS. It takes a village. Vote Hillary.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:00 PM 07-09-2018
Did you call the police? They would probably give you a ride home
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:05 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Nah, Fort Lauderdale is too progressive for black face.
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:05 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
He's in receipt of the funds. We almost missed each other but the store must have stayed open until he got the confirmation # from me.

Good on you for stepping up immediately and helping out a complete stranger in a time of need.

Points taken away for quoting and being a fan of HRC. You seem like a smart individual, do better!!

*waiting for inevitable "take this shit to DC" post
[Reply]
eDave 09:08 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Good on you for stepping up immediately and helping out a complete stranger in a time of need.

Points taken away for quoting and being a fan of HRC. You seem like a smart individual, do better!!

*waiting for inevitable "take this shit to DC" post
Na. I'm just fucking around. As are you.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:11 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
So how do you run out of gas at the beach exactly? You've got to walk me through that one.
Posted via Mobile Device
Get gas on your way home?

deep thoughts.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:11 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:

Just noticed this thread. Not surprised you're the one who stepped up.

Good man Dave.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up