ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Emergency.
beach tribe 06:56 PM 07-09-2018
This is about as humbling an experience as I have ever had, and I just don't know what else to do...
I am at the beach in Fort Lauderdale, I came back to my car that I had parked in one of the hotel parking lots to find my car had been broken into and my wallet stolen.
The only thing I have is an old out of service phone and thank God, my Driver's licsence that I keep in there..
I am out of gas and have no way to get home or to work in the morning.
I have none of my numbers and no one I can call to help.
I NEED HELP.
If anyone could Western Union me some gas money I would send it right back tomorrow morning.
I know. This is so embarrassing, but I don't know what else to do. I have tried calling anyone who could help and cant reach ANYONE.
I cannot miss work. I don't know what else to do CP...
I'm so embarrassed..
Can anyone help, or offer a suggestion?
I am so stressed right now.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:51 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
If I was an emergency I wouldn't take time to argue on the internetady . You're lying dude.
B
Ive made everyone aware that one person is sending a tiny amount of money for gas. I'm not scamming or I'd be inviting anyone to send. It seems to be taken care of so I'm not asking for anything else.
I know with the abuse you've taken here this gives you the chance to feel better about yourself bybkicking someone when they are in a tough spot.
I'm sorry you feel that need, bro.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:53 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Made it to the beach, but ran out of gas at that very moment. Possible I guess.
:-)
Yeah, color me skeptical I guess.

Good on eDave for being a good guy, hope he isn’t being taken advantage of.
[Reply]
Spott 07:58 PM 07-09-2018
I'd send you some money, but I just blew it all on some sweet seats to a Chiefs preseason game.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:58 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Yeah, color me skeptical I guess.

Good on eDave for being a good guy, hope he isn’t being taken advantage of.
..it's ten damn dollars.

:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:01 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
B
Ive made everyone aware that one person is sending a tiny amount of money for gas. I'm not scamming or I'd be inviting anyone to send. It seems to be taken care of so I'm not asking for anything else.
I know with the abuse you've taken here this gives you the chance to feel better about yourself bybkicking someone when they are in a tough spot.
I'm sorry you feel that need, bro.

You do it all the time you prick. Like I said if my car was broke down the last thing I would be doing is arguing with someone online.
[Reply]
eDave 08:02 PM 07-09-2018
Lay off, Titty Meat.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:19 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
This is about as humbling an experience as I have ever had, and I just don't know what else to do...
I am at the beach in Fort Lauderdale, I came back to my car that I had parked in one of the hotel parking lots to find my car had been broken into and my wallet stolen.
The only thing I have is an old out of service phone and thank God, my Driver's licsence that I keep in there..
I am out of gas and have no way to get home or to work in the morning.
I have none of my numbers and no one I can call to help.
I NEED HELP.
If anyone could Western Union me some gas money I would send it right back tomorrow morning.
I know. This is so embarrassing, but I don't know what else to do. I have tried calling anyone who could help and cant reach ANYONE.
I cannot miss work. I don't know what else to do CP...
I'm so embarrassed..
Can anyone help, or offer a suggestion?
I am so stressed right now.
The mystery of the universe is amazing.

Car is broken into but manages to salvage a phone used to get help and a Driver's License that is somehow not located in said stolen wallet.

OP has no friends or family who can help him even though he's stranded. Get new friends!

Miraculously arrived at the beach with just enough gas to get there but not enough to get home.

OP actually gets help from good old Chiefsplanet instead of using his talents for a road side handy and earning some gas money.

OP is living right.
[Reply]
-King- 08:24 PM 07-09-2018
So how do you run out of gas at the beach exactly? You've got to walk me through that one.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
lewdog 08:25 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
So how do you run out of gas at the beach exactly? You've got to walk me through that one.
Posted via Mobile Device
They only time I've ran out of gas is when you're driving around high trying to satisfy a late night food craving.
[Reply]
-King- 08:25 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
The mystery of the universe is amazing.

Car is broken into but manages to salvage a phone used to get help and a Driver's License that is somehow not located in said stolen wallet.

OP has no friends or family who can help him even though he's stranded. Get new friends!

Miraculously arrived at the beach with just enough gas to get there but not enough to get home.

OP actually gets help from good old Chiefsplanet instead of using his talents for a road side handy and earning some gas money.

OP is living right.
What other choice did he have? It's only 2018. There are no ride sharing apps available!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:26 PM 07-09-2018
Geeezzzz you guys can be harsh. It’s a lousy $10 spot.
[Reply]
-King- 08:27 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
They only time I've ran out of gas is when you're driving around high trying to satisfy a late night food craving.
I've never ran out of gas in my life and the beach eounds like the kind of destination you fill up before even heading there unless you live really close. And if that's the case, Uber/Lyft would definitely be a lot easier and embarrassing to get rather than asking internet strangers for money.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 08:28 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Geeezzzz you guys can be harsh. It’s a lousy $10 spot.
Today. Tomorrow it will he $100. Next week $1000! When do we say enough is enough!!?!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Pants 08:31 PM 07-09-2018
I feel like this is a social experiment or something.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:33 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
I feel like this is a social experiment or something.
Get out of my head.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up