ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Emergency.
beach tribe 06:56 PM 07-09-2018
This is about as humbling an experience as I have ever had, and I just don't know what else to do...
I am at the beach in Fort Lauderdale, I came back to my car that I had parked in one of the hotel parking lots to find my car had been broken into and my wallet stolen.
The only thing I have is an old out of service phone and thank God, my Driver's licsence that I keep in there..
I am out of gas and have no way to get home or to work in the morning.
I have none of my numbers and no one I can call to help.
I NEED HELP.
If anyone could Western Union me some gas money I would send it right back tomorrow morning.
I know. This is so embarrassing, but I don't know what else to do. I have tried calling anyone who could help and cant reach ANYONE.
I cannot miss work. I don't know what else to do CP...
I'm so embarrassed..
Can anyone help, or offer a suggestion?
I am so stressed right now.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:49 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This place seems nice
R U GAYE
[Reply]
threebag 05:01 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
R U GAYEMANIA
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:05 PM 07-14-2018
Man this dude saw more anger over ten bux than Hootie did for bleeding a bunch of fuckers.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:06 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This place seems nice
oh it is!
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:26 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I remember when this place used to be a community. Now it's just a place for people who's lives are so miserable, they can only feel better by putting others down.

Fucking sad...
BS it's always been ruthless, actually it used to be worse. Edit: At least since I've been here.
[Reply]
TLO 07:17 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Man this dude saw more anger over ten bux than Hootie did for bleeding a bunch of ****ers.
I might go back and re-read that thread now. Thanks for the reminder.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:38 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
I might go back and re-read that thread now. Thanks for the reminder.
thank you.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:20 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
thank you.
Thank you for thanking
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:30 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
I know that. But usually people of this kind of the mindset are the ones that created the need for the law.
It's not a law that says you have a duty to rescue. It says that if you do attempt to help someone they can't come back and sue you later for supposedly causing them injury in the attempt.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:31 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Man this dude saw more anger over ten bux than Hootie did for bleeding a bunch of ****ers.
:-)

He flushed a few thousand dollars of other peoples' money and most of them smiled and said they had no regrets.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:50 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
We're square.
I’m bumping this one in case anyone missed it.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:51 AM 07-15-2018
I love happy endings.
[Reply]
eDave 10:15 AM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:

He flushed a few thousand dollars of other peoples' money and most of them smiled and said they had no regrets.
We were going to lose it all anyway.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:01 AM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:

Just to prevent Hootie from creating another mult and shitting all over the place:

That's not an accurate representation of what happened. Everyone decided to pool their money in a GAMBLING POOL. If you give a friend money to play craps on your behalf, it's pretty shitty to blame him when he doesn't win.
[Reply]
philfree 12:03 PM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
And just hope they check their email in the next hour? If you remembered his address.
Messenger or something.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up