ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Emergency.
beach tribe 06:56 PM 07-09-2018
This is about as humbling an experience as I have ever had, and I just don't know what else to do...
I am at the beach in Fort Lauderdale, I came back to my car that I had parked in one of the hotel parking lots to find my car had been broken into and my wallet stolen.
The only thing I have is an old out of service phone and thank God, my Driver's licsence that I keep in there..
I am out of gas and have no way to get home or to work in the morning.
I have none of my numbers and no one I can call to help.
I NEED HELP.
If anyone could Western Union me some gas money I would send it right back tomorrow morning.
I know. This is so embarrassing, but I don't know what else to do. I have tried calling anyone who could help and cant reach ANYONE.
I cannot miss work. I don't know what else to do CP...
I'm so embarrassed..
Can anyone help, or offer a suggestion?
I am so stressed right now.
[Reply]
eDave 07:01 PM 07-09-2018
If I can do it online, I'm your huckleberry.

How are you able to post? If you can get here, you can get Uber right?
[Reply]
TLO 07:03 PM 07-09-2018
That sucks man. But this story seems a little strange. How are you able to access ChiefsPlanet?
[Reply]
eDave 07:05 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
That sucks man. But this story seems a little strange. How are you able to access ChiefsPlanet?
I can do it online. Just need a cash pickup location from him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:07 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:

if it’s legitimate I’ll kick in some money. I’ve got PayPal and all the cash apps to get you some money quickly.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:11 PM 07-09-2018
Poster with a history of drug abuse now has no other methods by which to get money, his car is out of gas, and the only thing he has is an out of service phone, yet he's able to get online?
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 07:12 PM 07-09-2018
This sounds like the guy at the gas station that says he's a veteran and his family is waiting in the car a few miles away but he doesn't have any money.

Or it could be real. I'm not sure.
[Reply]
Fish 07:13 PM 07-09-2018
We can remotely pay for an Uber ride right? That shouldn't be difficult.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:15 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:

I'm on an old out of service phone that was in my glove box using free WiFi in a publix parking lot. The screen is so cracked I can barely use it. There is a Western Union inside that's the only way I can think of to be able to pick up the money
Im sure it can be sent online. You just need full name, city and state. I'm going inside now to get the address here and charge this phone. It ta
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:17 PM 07-09-2018
Takes forever to type anything on here and it jumps back and forth from page to page bdriving me nuts!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:17 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
We can remotely pay for an Uber ride right? That shouldn't be difficult.
yep, you can pay for someone’s ride anywHere in the world where Uber is legal.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:18 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
This sounds like the guy at the gas station that says he's a veteran and his family is waiting in the car a few miles away but he doesn't have any money.ts

Or it could be real. I'm not sure.
That is exactly how I feel. I am so embarrassed.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 07:18 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
I'm on an old out of service phone that was in my glove box using free WiFi in a publix parking lot. The screen is so cracked I can barely use it. There is a Western Union inside that's the only way I can think of to be able to pick up the money
Im sure it can be sent online. You just need full name, city and state. I'm going inside now to get the address here and charge this phone. It ta
Did ya hit the post reply button early, or did the phone die and posthumously decided to continue posting for you, cause it's a good guy?
[Reply]
eDave 07:18 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Takes forever to type anything on here and it jumps back and forth from page to page bdriving me nuts!!
Alright man. I'm online now. Next step is pickup location. I suspect personal info is next. Hit me with that via rep or some shit.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:19 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Poster with a history of drug abuse now has no other methods by which to get money, his car is out of gas, and the only thing he has is an out of service phone, yet he's able to get online?
Free WiFi. Publix parking lot.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up