ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Exhibition Tickets at Face Value
gblowfish 03:06 PM 07-05-2018
My seats for the two exhibition games at Arrowhead will be up for sale. Just want face value for them. Sec 119 row 1, 48 yard line behind the Chiefs bench. Have them available for both home games. Face on the two plus a red parking pass is $340. PM me if you want them. This is face, and right behind the bench. Great spot for photos and shaking hands with the players. They go down the stairs after pre-game, at halftime, and after the game right where my seats are. If no takers by end of July, they'll go up on the NFL Exchange, so let me know if you want them.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:20 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
How's this for great seats?!? :-)
“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” - Oscar Wilde
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:33 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Thank you for understanding. That's why I didn't thread ban immediately.
I have a problem with this^

Thread bans should be for an individual mucking things up for others, no? This thread has a sizeable (even a majority) of folks giving George shit. Preseason NFL - esp prices thereof - are a known sore spot among fans. It could be argued George was mucking up the forum.

Besides, there's a ticket subforum here anyway.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:44 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Thread bans should be for an individual mucking things up for others, no? This thread has a sizeable (even a majority) of folks giving George shit. Preseason NFL - esp prices thereof - are a known sore spot among fans. It could be argued George was mucking up the forum.

Some have come in, made their thoughts known and left. Others continue to "muck it up" even though George was not responding to them.

It was just a request, you can do what you want. Don't complain later though if things don't turn out to your liking.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:46 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If we are going to start booting people for douching up threads, the mods are going to need to deputize about half of us.
Or it could create jobs, jobs, jobs! WINNING! More moderators to drain the swamp!
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:52 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If we are going to start booting people for douching up threads, the mods are going to need to deputize about half of us.
Nobody got thread banned.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:57 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Nobody got thread banned.
I wouldn’t have complained if I did. I had made my point and just continued to pound it into the ground. No reason for it and it was a little over the top.
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:11 PM 07-09-2018
I don't believe an individual ticket forum still exists on CP. Anyway, fellas, if you don't want to buy them, by all means don't. Game one is gone and if nobody wants game four vs. Green Bay, then I'll list them on NFL ticket exchange and most likely some Green Bay fan will buy them. I just wanted to give CP the first crack at them. And btw, I've sold all my exhibition tickets the last four or five years, and have gotten face value for them every time, so.... its not a stretch to ask for face. Also, if nobody wants them, I have the option of just going myself. So it's all good.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:17 PM 07-09-2018
:-) GO CHIEFS! We're gonna beat the hell out of YOU-YOU-YOU-U,U,U!! :-)
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 04:18 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I don't believe an individual ticket forum still exists on CP. Anyway, fellas, if you don't want to buy them, by all means don't. Game one is gone and if nobody wants game four vs. Green Bay, then I'll list them on NFL ticket exchange and most likely some Green Bay fan will buy them. I just wanted to give CP the first crack at them. And btw, I've sold all my exhibition tickets the last four or five years, and have gotten face value for them every time, so.... its not a stretch to ask for face. Also, if nobody wants them, I have the option of just going myself. So it's all good.
Once this thread runs its course, will you please post a "10 things about selling my preseason tickets" thread.
[Reply]
TLO 04:25 PM 07-09-2018
I'll give you $50 for the pair for the 4th preseason game.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:10 PM 07-09-2018
Fuck you Prison Bitch!!!
[Reply]
Coach 06:53 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

And you are mucking it up by making snide comments about it, and George was doing CP a favor by giving CP first crack of these tickets before they go to the NFL exchange.

Consider yourself lucky that I’m not a moderator, otherwise I wouldn’t be friendly as Dartgod is. That being said, do all of us a favor and stop being a dumbass.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07-10-2018, 06:32 AM
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
gblowfish 09:45 AM 07-15-2018
Happy to report that both pre-season games have been sold. And, both for face value. I still have a parking pass for Green Bay game left if somebody wants it. I'll sell it for $30.

Let me know if you want it, send me a PM.
[Reply]
banecat 01:19 PM 07-15-2018
Happy to report that both pre-season games have been sold. And, both for face value. I still have a parking pass for Green Bay game left if somebody wants it. I'll sell it for $30.

Are you willing to consider trades for the parking pass? I have a hat that I swiped from Eric Hosmer when he was still in town and exercising in a park
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:30 PM 07-15-2018

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up