ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Exhibition Tickets at Face Value
gblowfish 03:06 PM 07-05-2018
My seats for the two exhibition games at Arrowhead will be up for sale. Just want face value for them. Sec 119 row 1, 48 yard line behind the Chiefs bench. Have them available for both home games. Face on the two plus a red parking pass is $340. PM me if you want them. This is face, and right behind the bench. Great spot for photos and shaking hands with the players. They go down the stairs after pre-game, at halftime, and after the game right where my seats are. If no takers by end of July, they'll go up on the NFL Exchange, so let me know if you want them.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:04 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Remember that it's not just the players you see in preseason. It's also the preseason cheerleaders. Who's going to make the squad? Who's not? It's fun to watch them and guess.
Maybe if some photos were posted showing the view from these tickets in the front row at the 50 yard line it might help the sale but I doubt it with tickets on Stubhub going for under $10 each
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:15 AM 07-06-2018
If you were a Falcons fan and went to preseason games, you could brag now about seeing Brett Favre throw a completion for the Falcons. History is made in preseason games.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:20 AM 07-06-2018
If you were a Falcons fan and went to preseason games, you could brag now about seeing Brett Favre throw a completion for the Falcons. History is made in preseason games.
Are you in sales? There are two seats in row two in section 119 for $124 each plus fees on the ticket exchange
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:20 AM 07-06-2018
Remember that it's not just the players you see in preseason. It's also the preseason cheerleaders. Who's going to make the squad? Who's not? It's fun to watch them and guess.
Sure, you could sit in the upper level for $10, but then you have to deal with the preseason beer vendors. I don't need to tell you guys how much uglier they are than ones that actually make the team.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:21 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
Do you sit first row on the 50 yard line?
No, I sit in the 9th row on about the 35 yard line after my last upgrade. It’s bullshit to ask face value and then say it’s because people are always asking him to sell his regular season tickets. I’m sure if he wanted a little more than face value for regular season tickets, nobody would bat an eye.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:50 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
No, I sit in the 9th row on about the 35 yard line after my last upgrade. It’s bullshit to ask face value and then say it’s because people are always asking him to sell his regular season tickets. I’m sure if he wanted a little more than face value for regular season tickets, nobody would bat an eye.
He can ask for whatever he wants. Nobody has to pay it and people are free to laugh at it. If he can find someone who wants to watch a series or three of Mahomes for that price then that's what the tickets are worth.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:00 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
He can ask for whatever he wants. Nobody has to pay it and people are free to laugh at it. If he can find someone who wants to watch a series or three of Mahomes for that price then that's what the tickets are worth.
You’re correct, he can ask for whatever he wants. The bullshit part of it is his comment that he always sees messages stating “hey, if you ever want to miss a game, sell me your seats” and then he follows that up with “well, here we are.” He knows damn good and well that nobody was referring to his preseason seats and if they were they sure as shit weren’t offering to pay face value.

I love Gblowfish’s ten things threads and he seems like a nice enough guy, but this “offer” is basically him asking the CP community if they want to volunteer to get kicked in the nuts.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:01 AM 07-06-2018
Sure, you could sit in the upper level for $10, but then you have to deal with the preseason beer vendors. I don't need to tell you guys how much uglier they are than ones that actually make the team.
I went to a preseason game once, and the preseason beer vendor was serving wine. He got cut the next day.
[Reply]
wazu 11:02 AM 07-06-2018
You’re correct, he can ask for whatever he wants. The bullshit part of it is his comment that he always sees messages stating “hey, if you ever want to miss a game, sell me your seats” and then he follows that up with “well, here we are.” He knows damn good and well that nobody was referring to his preseason seats and if they were they sure as shit weren’t offering to pay face value.

I love Gblowfish’s ten things threads and he seems like a nice enough guy, but this “offer” is basically him asking the CP community if they want to volunteer to get kicked in the nuts.
Bullshit? He will quite possibly get face value selling these online. There are plenty of people who will pay a premium to have this game experience. When George has sold his regular season tickets here those were always face value. Pretty straight forward. If you don’t want the tickets maybe move on instead of calling him out as if he’s doing something wrong.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:03 AM 07-06-2018
I went to a preseason game once, and the preseason beer vendor was serving wine. He got cut the next day.
The competition is probably so stiff to the work the gold seats that the guys who don't know a malbec from a monastrell get pushed upstairs.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:09 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
Bullshit? He will quite possibly get face value selling these online. There are plenty of people who will pay a premium to have this game experience. When George has sold his regular season tickets here those were always face value. Pretty straight forward. If you don’t want the tickets maybe move on instead of calling him out as if he’s doing something wrong.
Not a chance in hell he gets face value. I’d bet your life on it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:21 AM 07-06-2018
He posts this crap every year.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:43 AM 07-06-2018

I would say don’t volunteer then. Unless you’re into that sort of thing.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:53 AM 07-06-2018
I would say don’t volunteer then. Unless you’re into that sort of thing.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:32 PM 07-06-2018
Nobody is getting kicked in the nuts when the face value is right now $103 for the unsold tickets in that section for the August 9 game vs. Houston. Unless you want a nut cracker
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up