ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaica, mon!!
Coochie liquor 07:23 AM 06-21-2018
About to head to the airport to wait the 3 hours you have between checking in and getting on an international flight. After that it’s a 2 hour flight to Jamaica. We did Montego Bay (Royal Caribbean Sandals resort) last time. When we went to put down payment on this trip, the guy said he saw us partying and he thought Ochi Beach resort was more of what we were looking for! So we’re doing it this time. It’s supposed to be more of a Spring Break atmosphere but without all the underaged people being idiots! Can’t wait to get back to the island and get my party on.
We are doing Dunn’s River Falls, which will pick us up at the resort on a catamaran take us to do the falls, then it turns into a booze cruise on the way back to the resort where they serve what I’ve heard called some STRONG rum punch and we party dance and get hammered until they drop us off back at the resort at 2 pm. Gotta try and find a way to maintain for the next week! I’ve already apologized profusely to my liver for what it’s about to endure. Not sure it believes me.. anyway I’m excited. Gonna get my party on! Will post some pics (nudes of myself of course) as the week progresses. Lots of cool restaurants to eat at and we upgraded to butler level this time with a semi private pool!! Pumped!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:24 PM 07-15-2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:26 PM 07-15-2018

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:27 PM 07-15-2018
We had such a fucking blast! I’ve never drank that much for that many days in a row in my life. Can’t believe I never blacked out, or threw up lol. We’re already paying off next years trip. Next year we’re doing the Bob Marley tour and Kingston city tour.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:31 PM 07-15-2018
Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up mon!!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:45 PM 07-15-2018
Looks like we found out who voted yes in the Kathy Bates thread.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:18 AM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Well I fucked your mom, so I’d see Kathy Bates as a huge upgrade over her.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:03 AM 07-16-2018
That ain't cool man.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:12 AM 07-16-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 07:29 AM 07-16-2018
We were just down there three weeks ago, right down the street from you! We stayed in Ocho Rios at Couples SanSouci. We have stayed at Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Negril (our favorite!) before, but had never heard of Sandals Ochi. Looks pretty amazing, did you guys have a blast there?
[Reply]
ChiefGator 07:48 AM 07-16-2018
Looks like you got around a good bit. I really like Jamaica.

Love those little jerk shacks hidden around.

Ocho Rios is nice. Last time I stayed at The Caves in Negril and Strawberry Hill above Kingston.. which are both really nice.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:39 AM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
I hear they have good agriculture down there in Jamaica.
Not really. A lot of seeds and lumber. A very small step above Mexican schwag, and much below Canadian beasters.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:31 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Not really. A lot of seeds and lumber. A very small step above Mexican schwag, and much below Canadian beasters.
But there IS a shit ton of it......
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:06 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
We were just down there three weeks ago, right down the street from you! We stayed in Ocho Rios at Couples SanSouci. We have stayed at Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Negril (our favorite!) before, but had never heard of Sandals Ochi. Looks pretty amazing, did you guys have a blast there?
Yeah it was so much fun. I think there’s like 14 restaurants and about same number of bars on site. Food was all so good. I’d suggest Ochi Beach, were already booked for next year. I think we were there at the same time maybe. We went a week starting June 21.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:07 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Actually the stuff I got was prettt good for some reg buds. Very sticky with lots of red hairs. Wasn’t high grade but was still pretty decent.
[Reply]
TLO 04:37 PM 07-16-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up