ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaica, mon!!
Coochie liquor 07:23 AM 06-21-2018
About to head to the airport to wait the 3 hours you have between checking in and getting on an international flight. After that it’s a 2 hour flight to Jamaica. We did Montego Bay (Royal Caribbean Sandals resort) last time. When we went to put down payment on this trip, the guy said he saw us partying and he thought Ochi Beach resort was more of what we were looking for! So we’re doing it this time. It’s supposed to be more of a Spring Break atmosphere but without all the underaged people being idiots! Can’t wait to get back to the island and get my party on.
We are doing Dunn’s River Falls, which will pick us up at the resort on a catamaran take us to do the falls, then it turns into a booze cruise on the way back to the resort where they serve what I’ve heard called some STRONG rum punch and we party dance and get hammered until they drop us off back at the resort at 2 pm. Gotta try and find a way to maintain for the next week! I’ve already apologized profusely to my liver for what it’s about to endure. Not sure it believes me.. anyway I’m excited. Gonna get my party on! Will post some pics (nudes of myself of course) as the week progresses. Lots of cool restaurants to eat at and we upgraded to butler level this time with a semi private pool!! Pumped!!
[Reply]
loochy 07:27 AM 06-21-2018
Hey man, one time I put mustard AND ketchup on a hot dog.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:32 AM 06-21-2018
It's gotta be hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock on the fourth of July down there right now
[Reply]
Hangin'WithMahomes 07:35 AM 06-21-2018
If you get the chance try to make it to Irie Blue Hole. It's MUCH less touristy that Dunn's River Falls
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:36 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
It's gotta be hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock on the fourth of July down there right now
I think it’s actually a little cooler there than in Florida now so, ocean breezes and ice cold drinks should help ease the heat some!
[Reply]
Hangin'WithMahomes 07:36 AM 06-21-2018
coolblueholeochorios

I can't post a link because I've not posted enough after my hiatus
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:47 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
About to head to the airport to wait the 3 hours you have between checking in and getting on an international flight. After that it’s a 2 hour flight to Jamaica. We did Montego Bay (Royal Caribbean Sandals resort) last time. When we went to put down payment on this trip, the guy said he saw us partying and he thought Ochi Beach resort was more of what we were looking for! So we’re doing it this time. It’s supposed to be more of a Spring Break atmosphere but without all the underaged people being idiots! Can’t wait to get back to the island and get my party on.
We are doing Dunn’s River Falls, which will pick us up at the resort on a catamaran take us to do the falls, then it turns into a booze cruise on the way back to the resort where they serve what I’ve heard called some STRONG rum punch and we party dance and get hammered until they drop us off back at the resort at 2 pm. Gotta try and find a way to maintain for the next week! I’ve already apologized profusely to my liver for what it’s about to endure. Not sure it believes me.. anyway I’m excited. Gonna get my party on! Will post some pics (nudes of myself of course) as the week progresses. Lots of cool restaurants to eat at and we upgraded to butler level this time with a semi private pool!! Pumped!!

never been - I have been all around there - I'm working on a client there though - maybe I'll get to go some day, to visit them :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:52 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by Hangin'WithMahomes:
coolblueholeochorios

I can't post a link because I've not posted enough after my hiatus
Will def look into this. Really want to do the Bob Marley museum and tour, but I’m going to have to wait til next year when we’re planning on Negril.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:53 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
never been - I have been all around there - I'm working on a client there though - maybe I'll get to go some day, to visit them :-)
Ugh I tried to give a thumbs up, and my fat finger hit the down. Now it won’t let me change it. Sorry SR wasn’t thumb downing you!
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:20 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Ugh I tried to give a thumbs up, and my fat finger hit the down. Now it won’t let me change it. Sorry SR wasn’t thumb downing you!
that's fine - i get a lot of those :P
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:16 AM 06-21-2018
I hear they have good agriculture down there in Jamaica.
[Reply]
scho63 10:42 AM 06-21-2018
Take a night tour of Trench Town with a taxi driver. Should be a lot of fun and excitement!
[Reply]
Eureka 11:07 AM 06-21-2018
Dunn river falls is cool. Did that excursion on a Carnival cruise and also went horse back riding.

Watch out for Zika and other viruses.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pj81hqeQSrc
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 02:39 PM 06-21-2018
Have a good time, dude, but why in the world are you going to the airport that early??
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:51 PM 06-21-2018
I wouldn't go there if you paid me mon!!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up