Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>JURASSIC WORLD
Hammock Parties 06:23 PM 04-23-2014
:-)

http://imgur.com/a/2x3aU

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:58 PM 06-12-2015
Taking my son to see this tonight at the Drive-in (First time i saw JP as a kid, was at the Drive-In). He's freaking pumped. He woke up this morning like it was Christmas. He's been waiting for tonight since the first trailer was released.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:20 PM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
im so pumped for this!

christ pratt used to be a noname in decent size films and look at him now.. i mean he played the role of a douchbag in that Wanted movie lol
I love Chris Pratt. He's so goofy, married to Anna Farris who is also goofy. Likes to hunt and fish, but likes to smoke pot. When he was 19 he lived in a god damned van in Hawaii, smoking pot, and working at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co as a server or cook or something, and he was discovered there lol
[Reply]
unlurking 05:43 PM 06-12-2015
Any reviews of the 3D?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:00 PM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Any reviews of the 3D?
Nothing Earth shattering just go for 2D
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:26 PM 06-13-2015
lol this film is making mad cash

prepare for more dinosaurs doin' stuff in 2-3 years

Originally Posted by :
There's nothing prehistoric about Universal's Jurassic World.

Jurassic World devoured everything in its path at the Friday box office for a projected North American opening of $181 million-$200 million — either the second or third biggest weekend of all time (Univeral's estimate is on the lower end).

The $150 million tentpole, rescuing the dinosaur franchise from near-extinction, grew bigger and bigger on Friday, grossing $82.9 million after earning an A CinemaScore from moviegoers to nab the third biggest opening day in history. That included $18.5 million from Thursday evening previews, the top late-night showing ever for Universal after Furious 7 ($15.8 million).

Overseas, the dinosaurs are also bigger-than-life as they stomp into a total of 66 markets, including China. On Thursday, the movie grossed $41.6 million from 37 markets for a two-day total of $65.6 million. It is No. 1 everywhere, and will earn north of $400 million worldwide through Sunday.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:28 PM 06-13-2015
$200 milli in a weekend? Shit. That's a huge win, especially given the fact that I've heard mostly good things about the flick. They didn't even need to make a technically "good" movie; they just had to make a fun movie.
[Reply]
Chieficus 01:10 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
$200 milli in a weekend? Shit. That's a huge win, especially given the fact that I've heard mostly good things about the flick. They didn't even need to make a technically "good" movie; they just had to make a fun movie.
Which is exactly what they did. Some of the acting was far from the best, some of the dialogue was cheesy, parts were predictable, and some moments very cliche... But it was fun and entertaining... And no child gymnastics to take out a raptor. :-)

It did well what it aimed to do: Have fun with dinosaurs.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:53 PM 06-13-2015
2nd best JP movie...really enjoyed it. Worth a theater viewing.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:54 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by Chieficus:
Which is exactly what they did. Some of the acting was far from the best, some of the dialogue was cheesy, parts were predictable, and some moments very cliche... But it was fun and entertaining... And no child gymnastics to take out a raptor. :-)

It did well what it aimed to do: Have fun with dinosaurs.
Exactly.

It was a lot of fun, and as soon as it's over, it's out of your mind.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:30 PM 06-13-2015
Going to see it tomorrow. Am I going to hate Bryce Dallas Howard as much as I think I will?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:38 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Going to see it tomorrow. Am I going to hate Bryce Dallas Howard as much as I think I will?

Nah. She's fine.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 04:59 PM 06-13-2015
I agree with the consensus, it was just a really fun movie. The raptors were pretty cool. No more unbelievable than engineering a new dinosaur.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:30 PM 06-13-2015
I am seeing this tonight in IMAX 3D. I don't usually like seeing movies in 3D but I wanted to see it in IMAX so I had no choice. I am thinking the 3D should be decent though.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:42 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Nah. She's fine.
I've never understood her appeal. She's not bad but she lacks charisma, IMO.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:52 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I've never understood her appeal. She's not bad but she lacks charisma, IMO.
If she wasn't Ron Howard's daughter would she ever be anything more than a second-tier character on a CW show?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up