« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>JURASSIC WORLD
Hammock Parties 06:23 PM 04-23-2014
:-)

http://imgur.com/a/2x3aU

[Reply]
Chieficus 09:55 PM 05-21-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Man I must be one of the few that actually likes TLW lol...book was soooo much better though, wanted to see that story.
One of my nephews just graduated from high school. We got into a conversation about the movies a week ago. He said he really liked TLW. I rolled my eyes and told him how the movie crapped on the book and how the whole dino in Cali thing wasn't in it, etc.

His reply, "There were books?" He then wanted them for graduation.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:03 PM 05-21-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This movie will make insane money over the span of a month or so
If the movie is as bad as the trailer that focused on Pratt and Howard's characters (which was utterly clumsy at best), I give it two weeks before it falls of a cliff. Those two had zero on screen chemistry. Pratt hooking up with the Raptors would have been more believable.

Hopefully, it's a much better film than we've seen in the clips.
[Reply]
jspchief 01:09 PM 05-22-2015
None of the previous ones did much for me, but the trailer in theater has me interested.
[Reply]
underEJ 04:08 PM 05-22-2015
Couldn't tell you if the story will suck or not, but the Dinosaur Supervisor from JP, who was not involved in the other two, is the Dinosaur Supervisor for the new one. He begrudgingly uses computers, and fully understands their limitations.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 04:55 PM 05-22-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
If the movie is as bad as the trailer that focused on Pratt and Howard's characters (which was utterly clumsy at best), I give it two weeks before it falls of a cliff. Those two had zero on screen chemistry. Pratt hooking up with the Raptors would have been more believable.

Hopefully, it's a much better film than we've seen in the clips.
Eh, I wanna watch this on IMAX 3D with my son. I'm watching for the action and CGI. Basically, the same reasons I go see Transformer, Avengers, and Ironman movies.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:40 AM 05-23-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Eh, I wanna watch this on IMAX 3D with my son. I'm watching for the action and CGI. Basically, the same reasons I go see Transformer, Avengers, and Ironman movies.
Saw the trailer in IMAX 3D before AoU. Looked cool in some parts, but also super goofy in others. Looked like a pop-up book without any depth. May have just been a sloppy 3D conversion for the trailer though.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:28 PM 06-09-2015
Chris Pratt blowin' up

No matter what ratings from the RT or IMDB crowd, this thing is going to make tons of money. Dinos doin shit, good enough for me.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:53 PM 06-09-2015
Pratt+Dinos "Doin thangs"

Sold
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:49 PM 06-09-2015
When did this "dinos doin thangs" phrase catch on?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:06 PM 06-10-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
When did this "dinos doin thangs" phrase catch on?
It didn't. It's just something my college english prof once said. I repeat it in every conversation concerning JP. :-)
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 09:09 PM 06-10-2015
Going to see this in a few hours. Hope it lives up to the hype.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:14 PM 06-10-2015
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Going to see this in a few hours. Hope it lives up to the hype.
It will... The hype is a ridiculous load of shit too.

They should've just brought back Brundlefly vs. raptors. I'd watch that.

Seriously, why would they do this movie? The original was already tainted. I remember seeing it at the AF Base Theatre with my first real girlfriend. We were 16 and didn't watch much of it.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:02 PM 06-10-2015
Is the hype that its going to be a fun movie, good movie, or both? I don't know that it will be really good or anything but I am certain it will be fun.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 PM 06-10-2015
Got tix for Friday at 10:45 AM.

2nd row. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:16 PM 06-10-2015
72% on RT so far
[Reply]
Page 6 of 31
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up