ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 330
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:18 PM 06-22-2018
So big cass try to strong armed his ex carmela and that a big reason he got fired. Also don't do that shit in front of the uso and Harper!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:53 PM 07-08-2018
This Balor vs Corbin angle can kiss my ass. They bury Finn and fuck em. As much as I like Owens, Zayn, Braun (getting too much hype currently. The whole flipping semis can suck a dick) and others, Finn is the show for my money. This is a waste of a match and airtime. Fuck Baron Corbin. He sucks.
[Reply]
TLO 03:11 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
This Balor vs Corbin angle can kiss my ass. They bury Finn and **** em. As much as I like Owens, Zayn, Braun (getting too much hype currently. The whole flipping semis can suck a dick) and others, Finn is the show for my money. This is a waste of a match and airtime. **** Baron Corbin. He sucks.
They're totally ruining the Braun character for me. (Probably because they're having him kill Kevin Owens right now). I'd love to see an Owens win over Strowman at extreme rules but I don't foresee that happening.

Speaking of extreme rules - the match card looks piss poor. Maybe WWE is mailing it in until SS
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:14 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
They're totally ruining the Braun character for me. (Probably because they're having him kill Kevin Owens right now). I'd love to see an Owens win over Strowman at extreme rules but I don't foresee that happening.

Speaking of extreme rules - the match card looks piss poor. Maybe WWE is mailing it in until SS
I think they totally are. If the network wasn't $10 a month I'd dump it outside of 3 months a year. Luckily I can go through the archives and keep myself entertained during shit spells like this that justifies the $10. For instance, does anyone remember the Montreal screwjob in 1997? Of course you do. Did you know that team USA in the Survivor Series match came out to Kurt Angle's fucking music? :-) I didn't remember that until I watched it last night.
[Reply]
otherstar 04:36 PM 07-08-2018
I think they totally are. If the network wasn't $10 a month I'd dump it outside of 3 months a year. Luckily I can go through the archives and keep myself entertained during shit spells like this that justifies the $10. For instance, does anyone remember the Montreal screwjob in 1997? Of course you do. Did you know that team USA in the Survivor Series match came out to Kurt Angle's ****ing music? :-) I didn't remember that until I watched it last night.
I didn't know those things either, but like you the only reason I keep my WWE Network subscription is the archives.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:06 PM 07-08-2018
I cancelled my subscription when it was clear everything was a slow build for Ramen Reigns. All hail Ramen Reigns!

They are going to spin their wheels in the mud for the next full on year until it's close to new contracts and will finally give a shit again.

Until then? Nah. Just watch nxt and expect a terrible main program. Vince just failed upward into a billion dollars by be a crazy shitbird, so the message right now is everything is great. Push Roman.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:14 AM 07-09-2018
This Balor vs Corbin angle can kiss my ass. They bury Finn and fuck em. As much as I like Owens, Zayn, Braun (getting too much hype currently. The whole flipping semis can suck a dick) and others, Finn is the show for my money. This is a waste of a match and airtime. Fuck Baron Corbin. He sucks.
Finn Balor getting hurt at Summerslam fucking killed him, H had to convince the fuck out of Vince to give him a shot and that injury was enough for Vince to give up on him.
[Reply]
Swanman 02:17 PM 07-14-2018
ROH and New Japan are running MSG the day before Mania in 2019. With All In selling over 10,000 tickets in a half hour, that show has an ok chance to sell very well in MSG, especially if New Japan brings over a lot of the big dogs (Okada, Omega, Naito/LIJ, Suzuki, Tanahashi, etc). Cody and the Young Bucks are already ROH guys so they would definitely be there.

Speaking of All In, so far there are two matches: Cody vs Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus in TNA) for the NWA belt and Marty Scurll vs Okada - should be a fun match.
[Reply]
ILChief 07:42 AM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
ROH and New Japan are running MSG the day before Mania in 2019. With All In selling over 10,000 tickets in a half hour, that show has an ok chance to sell very well in MSG, especially if New Japan brings over a lot of the big dogs (Okada, Omega, Naito/LIJ, Suzuki, Tanahashi, etc). Cody and the Young Bucks are already ROH guys so they would definitely be there.

Speaking of All In, so far there are two matches: Cody vs Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus in TNA) for the NWA belt and Marty Scurll vs Okada - should be a fun match.
I'm only a casual fan at most. NWA is still a thing? In thought it became TNA
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:22 AM 07-15-2018
TNA dropped the NWA part a long while ago and NWA was bought out by Billy Corgan after he failed to acquire TNA.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:43 AM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I cancelled my subscription when it was clear everything was a slow build for Ramen Reigns. All hail Ramen Reigns!

They are going to spin their wheels in the mud for the next full on year until it's close to new contracts and will finally give a shit again.

Until then? Nah. Just watch nxt and expect a terrible main program. Vince just failed upward into a billion dollars by be a crazy shitbird, so the message right now is everything is great. Push Roman.
WWE booking went to crap when Pat Patterson retired fully. Patterson was the real genius behind it all.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:56 AM 07-15-2018
This has been the most apathetic I've felt towards WWE in a long time. How does a company with this much talent currently at its disposal fuck it up this badly? You'd have to be trying to do much worse.
[Reply]
TLO 03:50 PM 07-15-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This has been the most apathetic I've felt towards WWE in a long time. How does a company with this much talent currently at its disposal **** it up this badly? You'd have to be trying to do much worse.
The Extreme Rules card is a snoozer. I just want Owens to beat Strowman, and Zigler and Rollins to have a good match.
[Reply]
TLO 06:36 PM 07-15-2018
Holy fucking shit that bump KO just took.

Fuck Strowman
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:48 PM 07-15-2018
Owens did win so shania twain owe him a song!
Second pittsburgh crowd sucks
Third what the hell kind of ending was that.
fourth mickie james is so hot!
[Reply]
Page 188 of 330
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Up