ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Watch Dogs
Imon Yourside 01:40 AM 09-06-2013
Still loving Warframe but this definitely peaks my interest...

[Reply]
Simply Red 08:41 AM 12-06-2015
I've pretty much given up on it - since i can't get past this side quest of acquiring a car and dropping it to the drop off spot. I see the objective on the map, and make it there - but it keeps telling me I've run out of time, even when i clearly reach the objective. So yeah, I have no idea. Looked everywhere online for this side quest and can't find it.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:48 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I've pretty much given up on it - since i can't get past this side quest of acquiring a car and dropping it to the drop off spot. I see the objective on the map, and make it there - but it keeps telling me I've run out of time, even when i clearly reach the objective. So yeah, I have no idea. Looked everywhere online for this side quest and can't find it.
That is just odd. Are you playing on PC?
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:27 PM 12-09-2015
Xbox/1
[Reply]
Lzen 02:15 PM 07-11-2018
I got this game around a year ago when I first got my Xbox1. It was on the Xbox Live free games of the month. I like it. At first, I played it a bit and then off and on for several months. Here lately, I had really gotten into it and then finished it last night. At least I think I finished it. The credits rolled but then it still has something after that. Oh well. I had never heard of this game back when it was being hyped for release. So I didn't have that disappointment that others have had. I would give it a solid 8. I watched that Angry Joe review and I'd say he's pretty spot on. He brought up some things that I hadn't considered. But he also gave it a decent review. I might go back and play through this again.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:31 PM 07-11-2018
I bought it when it came out, was really interested in it. I gave it a good shot, but never really got 'into'. From memory, it felt very repetitive, which is what caused me to abandon it.

maybe I shoudl give it another shot.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up