ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Media Center>Watch Dogs
Imon Yourside 01:40 AM 09-06-2013
Still loving Warframe but this definitely peaks my interest...

[Reply]
Gonzo 05:59 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by Schnitzel:
A lot of these games don't live up to their hype. Another example was LA Noire, that was kind of disappointing as well IMO.
I agree. That game really disappointed me. I loved the idea, deplored the execution.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:17 PM 07-26-2014
sometimes when companies try soething a little new, they fall short. Hopefully they learned on what works and what didnt and the next one they make better. There will be a Watchdogs 2. they made a shitload of money.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:24 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
sometimes when companies try soething a little new, they fall short. Hopefully they learned on what works and what didnt and the next one they make better. There will be a Watchdogs 2. they made a shitload of money.
The second one won't pull the early numbers nearly as much but if they improve the product, it'll be ok.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:26 PM 07-26-2014
It can pull the same numbers if more, if they make a good game, you make a good game and get reviewers to hype the game. People will buy it. People want good games. With UBI pushing it. NO problem as long as the game is good.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 09:33 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by Schnitzel:
A lot of these games don't live up to their hype. Another example was LA Noire, that was kind of disappointing as well IMO.
Loved LA Noire. Didn't have much replay value after completion, but I loved the story.
[Reply]
Schnitzel 04:00 AM 07-27-2014
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
Loved LA Noire. Didn't have much replay value after completion, but I loved the story.
Yeah, the story was good, but like Gonzo said, I didn't really like the execution and the gameplay...
[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:18 AM 07-27-2014
The gameplay gets repetitive on LA Noire, but I found the interrogation much better after reading this:

The interrogation options in the game are mislabelled. In the game a witness or suspects makes a statement and then you are given the options "Truth, Doubt or Lie" and the game tells you to pick one based on how trustworthy you think they are. This is wrong. The game was developed and the dialogue recorded with these options called "Coax, Force or Lie" with coax meaning you try to gently pry for information and force meaning you get shouty with them. This is why you see so many people online confused about why the detective in the game suddenly goes ballistic. Knowing this makes the dialogue system make a lot more sense.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:19 PM 12-03-2015
I'm new to gaming - sort of - but I am really digging this one!
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:26 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
One thing that does irk me is money is pretty much useless aside from guns. Good cars are unlocked as progression rewards.
huh? I jacked a m3 my first night of playing - it took me an hour or two. but not anything that's that FAR along in the game.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:36 PM 12-04-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Agreed, its more akin to ridge racer than something like Forza. Very arcade-ish, skittish driving, and WTF NO EBRAKE?

The game overall is still good, its a great concept, they just left a lot of things out, like a dynamic driving/physics system, and they skimped on a tons of details.
well considering Forza 6 is a driving game - I would hope they have the driving controls more accurate and realistic.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:41 PM 12-04-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
huh? I jacked a m3 my first night of playing - it took me an hour or two. but not anything that's that FAR along in the game.
i now see what you meant about 'acquiring' -- I've acquired one and have no idea where to drive it - it's like a POS Ford Focus (blue) -- NTTAWT
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:08 PM 12-04-2015
YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GREAT!!! HEY LOOK - THANKS AGAIN!!!!! I'M SORRY WE ALL CAN'T BUY BRAND NEW $60 GAMES LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:21 PM 12-04-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GREAT!!! HEY LOOK - THANKS AGAIN!!!!! I'M SORRY WE ALL CAN'T BUY BRAND NEW $60 GAMES LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)

Sorry man this game wasn't very well received and I haven't even played it yet. Glad you like it though.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:51 AM 12-05-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
:-)

Sorry man this game wasn't very well received and I haven't even played it yet. Glad you like it though.
i'm a gaming n00b - so it's been a hell of a ride, but I'm to a point I can't get past.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:55 AM 12-05-2015
This game would've been so much better with T Bone as the lead.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up