ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Media Center>Watch Dogs
Imon Yourside 01:40 AM 09-06-2013
Still loving Warframe but this definitely peaks my interest...

[Reply]
hometeam 02:23 PM 05-02-2014
Ill be getting it on PC
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:22 PM 05-02-2014
Originally Posted by bowener:
PC, brah. Imagine the mods people will create for this!
i have never messed with mods in a game before! Ill more then likely get it on PC. I know there will be co op so that could be fun.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:37 PM 05-02-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
i have never messed with mods in a game before! Ill more then likely get it on PC. I know there will be co op so that could be fun.
I might also pick it up for PC. If I ever get tired of DayZ that is.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:44 PM 05-02-2014
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I might also pick it up for PC. If I ever get tired of DayZ that is.
DayZ has a long ways to go. It could be way way more fun then it is right now. I know its an indy game, but the potential to be huge is there. I been playing Planetside 2 right now and dinking around in everquest (nostalgia) lol
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:22 PM 06-05-2014
Just picked up WD and so far so good. It's a little confusing at first but the graphics are dynamite.
[Reply]
hometeam 05:53 PM 06-05-2014
so i heard turning off the ubisoft client overlay increase FPS like a beast.

will report back~
[Reply]
007 01:16 AM 06-06-2014
Everyone has seemed kind of quiet on this title. I mean, nobody seems to be just going apeshit over how great it is. Those of you that know me, would I like it or not?
[Reply]
millz 01:56 AM 06-06-2014
It's actually pretty good, the hacking shit just goes right over my head though. Almost need to start a new game just to take it all in.

I love the graphics and map.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:57 AM 06-06-2014
i see alot of people liking the game. It sold a shitload and continues to sell a shitload! its on sale on amazon already 10 bucks off. Amazon also has Mario Kart 8. you know amazon with their deals
[Reply]
jjjayb 06:18 AM 06-06-2014
Fantastic game.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:03 AM 06-06-2014
Good game. GTA did it better.

It has its moments though. I bought it cheap and am glad, wouldn't want to pay 60 for it.

It breaks sometimes and crashes, has bad performance etc - Re-occurring theme with ubisoft titles.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:45 AM 06-06-2014
Yeah, it seems to have a few little hiccups but for the most part, it's a pretty solid game.
It does get a little complicated at times.
Driving is a little difficult too. The cars go out of control easily.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:49 PM 06-06-2014
Its a very good game, but it was pretty over hyped. That and the driving controls suck.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:53 AM 06-07-2014
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Its a very good game, but it was pretty over hyped. That and the driving controls suck.
Agreed, its more akin to ridge racer than something like Forza. Very arcade-ish, skittish driving, and WTF NO EBRAKE?

The game overall is still good, its a great concept, they just left a lot of things out, like a dynamic driving/physics system, and they skimped on a tons of details.
[Reply]
Mav 02:10 PM 06-07-2014
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Agreed, its more akin to ridge racer than something like Forza. Very arcade-ish, skittish driving, and WTF NO EBRAKE?

The game overall is still good, its a great concept, they just left a lot of things out, like a dynamic driving/physics system, and they skimped on a tons of details.
Seems like a thing now days with games that start to be a re curring thing.

They will grow it im sure.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up