ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Don't get old alone
Red Dawg 08:31 PM 07-14-2018
My Dad and Mother in Law are alone. Few visitors and far too much boredom. Days are filled with nonody around. I highly recommend you not meet this fate.

Love you my brothers and yes the drinks have flown well tonight but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 12:56 PM 07-16-2018
I need my solitude. I'm in my late-twenties and have always ended up miserable in long-term relationships. I can always go pick up a chick or make a booty call if I need to get laid. Otherwise, I get to do what I want when I want. Maybe I'll feel differently when I'm a little older but I've been really digging the single life the past couple of years.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:17 PM 07-16-2018
I was going boating the other day, and I saw this old guy...suuuper old like 80 years old. He was fishing by himself on the dock. I was a little liquored up so I was bothering him asking him about what he was up to and how his life was. He was like well my wife just died. I told him how I was sorry to hear that, he was like "I'm not. Now I can fish all day and don't have to worry about her nagging me all the time".
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:22 PM 07-16-2018
Get a dog.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:43 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm quite alright being alone most of the time. I need lots of time to recharge away from people or I go crazy. Usually if I'm having a difficult timr with something in life being alone helps eay more than having ppl present bugging me
How old are you?
[Reply]
Nzoner 02:05 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I was going boating the other day, and I saw this old guy...suuuper old like 80 years old. He was fishing by himself on the dock. I was a little liquored up so I was bothering him asking him about what he was up to and how his life was. He was like well my wife just died. I told him how I was sorry to hear that, he was like "I'm not. Now I can fish all day and don't have to worry about her nagging me all the time".
:-)
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 02:16 PM 07-16-2018
Reminds me of when I was working at this restaurant in high school. Old customer in his 70's/80's randomly walks up to me, looks at my name tag, and says, "Shifty... If you're ever thinking about getting married come and find me so I can talk you out of it." :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:52 PM 07-16-2018
All those old sad guys?

They didn't grow up with internet and games. Something tells me the old folks home is going to be me playing classic Mortal Kombat III games with my dudes and high fiving each other using 90s slang.

Righteous Brutality, Big Dog! *high five*
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:55 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Ummmm...
yes?
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:25 AM 07-17-2018
So dying young with someone is better than getting old and dying alone? I think I would take the old route.
[Reply]
bowener 07:37 AM 07-17-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
All those old sad guys?

They didn't grow up with internet and games. Something tells me the old folks home is going to be me playing classic Mortal Kombat III games with my dudes and high fiving each other using 90s slang.

Righteous Brutality, Big Dog! *high five*
Minimally we will have great VR visors, probably have great AR, and certainly, have legal weed. I'm in my early 30s FYI.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up