ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Emergency.
beach tribe 06:56 PM 07-09-2018
This is about as humbling an experience as I have ever had, and I just don't know what else to do...
I am at the beach in Fort Lauderdale, I came back to my car that I had parked in one of the hotel parking lots to find my car had been broken into and my wallet stolen.
The only thing I have is an old out of service phone and thank God, my Driver's licsence that I keep in there..
I am out of gas and have no way to get home or to work in the morning.
I have none of my numbers and no one I can call to help.
I NEED HELP.
If anyone could Western Union me some gas money I would send it right back tomorrow morning.
I know. This is so embarrassing, but I don't know what else to do. I have tried calling anyone who could help and cant reach ANYONE.
I cannot miss work. I don't know what else to do CP...
I'm so embarrassed..
Can anyone help, or offer a suggestion?
I am so stressed right now.
[Reply]
TLO 02:17 PM 09-10-2018
So I heard that Beach Tribe failed to hold up his end of the bargin on this? (This was discussed briefly in chat yesterday)

What's the deal, Beach?
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:23 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Just to prevent Hootie from creating another mult and shitting all over the place:

That's not an accurate representation of what happened. Everyone decided to pool their money in a GAMBLING POOL. If you give a friend money to play craps on your behalf, it's pretty shitty to blame him when he doesn't win.
Yeah, I was in on that. I had no regrets. It was money I considered gone when I put it into the pool. I am not so certain Hootie should have been banned but he did freak out a bit.
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:55 PM 10-14-2018
Junkie cunt. 3+ months and you still haven't paid him back?
[Reply]
stevieray 04:56 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Junkie ****. 3+ months and you still haven't paid him back?
dude.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:01 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
dude.
What? He's a fucking liar. I have ZERO sympathy for people who take advantage of people who want to help.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:03 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Also who was really laying it on him other than Billay, who is a known dipshit?
Great take here.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:11 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Great take here.
I guess I’m not sure what you mean. I said I was skeptical of his intentions earlier in the thread. You did keep piling on, and you’re a dipshit. Where was I wrong in this?
[Reply]
stevieray 05:12 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
What? He's a ****ing liar. I have ZERO sympathy for people who take advantage of people who want to help.
ya, we know.

and?
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:19 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
ya, we know.

and?
:-)
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 05:20 PM 10-14-2018
I guess I’m not sure what you mean. I said I was skeptical of his intentions earlier in the thread. You did keep piling on, and you’re a dipshit. Where was I wrong in this?
You were so fucking right, it's wrong. Have mercy on the dumbest of your brothers.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:27 PM 10-14-2018
I'm not piling on I told him to get help. You were one of the dumbasses being a cheerleader when some of us had enough common sense to call him on his bullshit. Dont act all high and mighty now. Your stupid ass got finessed trying to act like you were the intelligent one :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:56 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm not piling on I told him to get help. You were one of the dumbasses being a cheerleader when some of us had enough common sense to call him on his bullshit. Dont act all high and mighty now. Your stupid ass got finessed trying to act like you were the intelligent one :-)
I never came to this guy’s defense. Read the thread bro.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 05:58 PM 10-14-2018
I feel like I owe eDave 20$ for all this drama I get to lurk.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up