ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaica, mon!!
Coochie liquor 07:23 AM 06-21-2018
About to head to the airport to wait the 3 hours you have between checking in and getting on an international flight. After that it’s a 2 hour flight to Jamaica. We did Montego Bay (Royal Caribbean Sandals resort) last time. When we went to put down payment on this trip, the guy said he saw us partying and he thought Ochi Beach resort was more of what we were looking for! So we’re doing it this time. It’s supposed to be more of a Spring Break atmosphere but without all the underaged people being idiots! Can’t wait to get back to the island and get my party on.
We are doing Dunn’s River Falls, which will pick us up at the resort on a catamaran take us to do the falls, then it turns into a booze cruise on the way back to the resort where they serve what I’ve heard called some STRONG rum punch and we party dance and get hammered until they drop us off back at the resort at 2 pm. Gotta try and find a way to maintain for the next week! I’ve already apologized profusely to my liver for what it’s about to endure. Not sure it believes me.. anyway I’m excited. Gonna get my party on! Will post some pics (nudes of myself of course) as the week progresses. Lots of cool restaurants to eat at and we upgraded to butler level this time with a semi private pool!! Pumped!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:21 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, Idk how but I missed these last time. Looks fucking awesome.

I'm glad you had a good time, bro. I'll make it to Jamaica one of these days.
[Reply]
Fish 09:58 AM 06-08-2019
I don't see a single Taco Bell anywhere. Meh.
[Reply]
007 12:34 PM 06-08-2019
We are trying Beaches with the kids at Ochi this year. Not thrilled with the room situation since it's two beds and a sleeper sofa for five people. They were not very clear about that when we booked in person.

Stayed at sandals twice with the Mrs. and loved it. We wanted the kids to be able to experience it once but I'm afraid we will end up feeling cramped this time. Hope I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:12 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
We are trying Beaches with the kids at Ochi this year. Not thrilled with the room situation since it's two beds and a sleeper sofa for five people. They were not very clear about that when we booked in person.

Stayed at sandals twice with the Mrs. and loved it. We wanted the kids to be able to experience it once but I'm afraid we will end up feeling cramped this time. Hope I'm wrong.
You gonna be there in June? We were thinking about taking a taxi to beaches to use the water park stuff for the day.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:12 PM 06-08-2019
Better Jamaica than the Dominican Republic, you might not come home alive from that one
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:23 PM 06-08-2019
Wait? Coochie Liquor is an old white dude?
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:13 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Wait? Coochie Liquor is an old white dude?
He posted some pics 4-5 years ago with his Mrs, he is indeed an older white guy
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:49 AM 06-09-2019
Hey wait, I’m only 46.... well until Thursday then I’ll be 47. Ok, maybe that does make me old. Damnit!!
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:35 AM 06-09-2019
Hey wait, I’m only 46.... well until Thursday then I’ll be 47. Ok, maybe that does make me old. Damnit!!
Pssh. Youngster.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:11 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Pssh. Youngster.
Well lookee here....talk about a blast form the past! What's up, Misplaced? Still neck deep writing books?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:13 AM 06-09-2019
I'm counting down my last months in my 40's if that makes you feel any better! :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:19 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm counting down my last months in my 40's if that makes you feel any better! :-)
Come on in, the water's fine. My 50's have easily been my most rewarding years.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:21 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Come on in, the water's fine. My 50's have easily been my most rewarding years.
Hope, thy name is JimNasium.

Expect a letter from my lawyer if my 50's suck, though!!1
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up