Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Media Center>JURASSIC WORLD
Hammock Parties 06:23 PM 04-23-2014
:-)

http://imgur.com/a/2x3aU

[Reply]
kepp 09:21 AM 07-17-2018
I saw it last week with the wife. It was mind bottlingly awful. I don't see this type of movie for the acting, but when the acting is THAT bad, its hard not to notice.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:50 AM 07-18-2018
Originally Posted by kepp:
I saw it last week with the wife. It was mind bottlingly awful. I don't see this type of movie for the acting, but when the acting is THAT bad, its hard not to notice.
Yet. somehow its passed $1.2 billion and will pass Blank Panther for the 2 highest money making movie this year before its done. Only Infininty War with its $2 billion+ will make more this year.

Just like "The Rock" movies, no matter how bad they are, they are a license to print money for the studios.

FYI, the Rock made $124 million as an actor last year according to Forbes.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:54 PM 07-18-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yet. somehow its passed $1.2 billion and will pass Blank Panther for the 2 highest money making movie this year before its done. Only Infininty War with its $2 billion+ will make more this year.

Just like "The Rock" movies, no matter how bad they are, they are a license to print money for the studios.

FYI, the Rock made $124 million as an actor last year according to Forbes.
The Rock has had his share of movies that underperformed or bombed for the studios.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/people/...or&id=rock.htm

Also, the first Jurassic trilogy showed big drops from one movie to the next.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:23 PM 07-22-2018
Can't understand why cp hates this movie. Man alive they're sooo much better than the originals. The scene where the island is faling to the volcano and they're all rushing into the sea - how can you not say that's great filmmaking?

"Well um durr, it was a whodunit with a special effect focus with a blah blah blah". Who gives a shit? What possible plot would you find interesting?

My 8 year old has dragged me to it 3x now. (Thank you Cinemalr for $5 matinee prices). Carries his toy Jurassic Dinos in and holds them during the movie. Funny how 40 year old losers think they're entitled to A Few Good Men or something
[Reply]
BWillie 01:15 PM 07-30-2018
Reasonably good movie. Lots of good dino fights. I was disappointed by the lack of Jeff Goldblum. He better be in it in a huge way in the 3rd installment.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:24 PM 07-30-2018
Goldblum should be visously killed off. After being ass raped by a triceratops

Saw r again 3rd time sat. These JW are so sweet. They're entertaining as hell.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:42 PM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Goldblum should be visously killed off. After being ass raped by a triceratops

Saw r again 3rd time sat. These JW are so sweet. They're entertaining as hell.
He's a weird annoying dude, but I just want to see him for nostalgic reasons. Chris Pratt owns, though.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:09 PM 07-30-2018
He certainly does
[Reply]
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Up