ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 330 of 330
« First < 230280320326327328329330
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:23 PM 04-21-2024
WO/BD was probably the match of a generation
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:25 PM 04-21-2024
Yeah, that was fucking insane.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:03 PM 04-21-2024
Swerve won! Give me swerve vs ospreys
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:25 PM 04-21-2024
I didn’t watch but I’ll check out the replay of BD and WO at least.

Better than the Omega vs Okada matches?

Aren’t really my style, but I can appreciate the work still.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:04 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I didn’t watch but I’ll check out the replay of BD and WO at least.

Better than the Omega vs Okada matches?

Aren’t really my style, but I can appreciate the work still.
I watched the match this morning after reading all the hyperbole this morning (Meltzer and Alvarez esp. hysterical but go figure there lol)...

It was a really good match but I must be missing something..and I'm not even being a hater. I've seen better WO matches and better BD matches easily, people calling it the greatest match ever or the best match in North American history is ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just an old curmudgeon...it was every WO match you've ever seen except with Danielson.

I guess I'm just clueless.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:09 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I watched the match this morning after reading all the hyperbole this morning (Meltzer and Alvarez esp. hysterical but go figure there lol)...

It was a really good match but I must be missing something..and I'm not even being a hater. I've seen better WO matches and better BD matches easily, people calling it the greatest match ever or the best match in North American history is ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just an old curmudgeon...it was every WO match you've ever seen except with Danielson.

I guess I'm just clueless.
It was pretty much a match in a vacuum. There was real no emotional element to it. Which is fine as it is but it certainly makes the match feel lacking since their isn't much investment by the crowd. So, it probably just feels less than what it could of been.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:13 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
It was pretty much a match in a vacuum. There was real no emotional element to it. Which is fine as it is but it certainly makes the match feel lacking since their isn't much investment by the crowd. So, it probably just feels less than what it could of been.
This is one of AEW's biggest problems...like great match, ok cool...*crickets*

No real build up to it and what does it lead to?

Ospreay was already super over, pretty much seen as Swerve's first challenger, and didn't really need the win, Danielson just loves putting guys over at this point lol...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:14 AM Yesterday
The medical angle at the end was completely unnecessary and kind of stupid. They did a pretty piss poor job in convincing folks it was legit once it was pretty obvious with replay Danielson landed as safe as could be.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:23 AM Yesterday
The match was a total banger but I agree when it comes to the payoff from it and it's something I've mentioned for awhile.

They have no idea how to run AEW as an actual business. Tony is still running tye company like a glorified Indy fed with an unlimited credit card.

He has the talent in place and match producers to bang out bangers but there's literally nothing when it comes down to booking a much watch product every Wed/Fri/Sat and selling quality merchandise.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:41 AM Yesterday
If you can't get on board with that match, you just don't like AEW, there's really no way around that.
[Reply]
Page 330 of 330
« First < 230280320326327328329330
Up